For the ladies.. When a women is fed up. How to win her back

Originally Posted by Ryda421

once a girl's interest level drops below 49%, you're OVER. there is no going back. you've changed things, FOREVER. word to joker.

-smile
I don't think it is below that yet but close because if it was that low she would had hugged me and let me deep kiss her as she was leaving.But all it will take is 1 or 2 bad move on my part to overboard it

This is the best I could do. Most of that post didn't make a lot of sense...

Cliffnotes:
  • OP has a girlfriend of five years
  • They decide to take a break due to OP's unspecified "personal issues"
  • Something about him moving out of state with her
  • Girlfriend came home late, he kicked her out of their apartment
  • She called the police
  • A week later she texts him saying they should meet for lunch
  • Talk about "taking a break"
  • OP says he won't talk to anybody in case they get back together
  • They meet up yesterday, kiss, but she says they're still broken up
  • Doesn't want to come across as a "whimp" in trying to win her back
  • Went online for help

Originally Posted by mFury

Cliffnotes:
  • She called the police
  • Went online for help
cliff notes not from the op that's a first. but yea its over if these are correct notes. that's grimey if you kicked ya girl of 5 yearsout after y'all moved to a different state. and shes most likely catching the mario brothers from someone else. you only want her cause you cant have herdog.

Cliffnotes:
  • She called the police
  • Went online for help
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pushat973

Cliffnotes:
  • She called the police
  • Went online for help
cliff notes not from the op that's a first. but yea its over if these are correct notes. that's grimey if you kicked ya girl of 5 years out after y'all moved to a different state. and shes most likely catching the mario brothers from someone else. you only want her cause you cant have her dog.
ahhh well i moved here from different state. She got lots of family and friends here , the same ones who made her come home at 5am. I told herwhen she got back to leave for the night and go back where u were at. She told me to leave, i said i dont have no one and u %!+*%% up. She proceeds to leaveand comes back to get her things and said she ws staying with her coworker a girl.. But yea I really didnt expect her to leave. thought she would just go getsome breakfast and com eback after I CALMED DOWN

I was soo heated that morning and drunk. She knows when I m like that the thing to do is go in other room and act like she gonna call the police on me..lol

Maybe I misread what you wrote (but really, who could blame me) but why can't you both just give each other some space?

"If what one finds is made of pure matter, it will never spoil, and one can always come back. If what one had found was only a moment of light, like theexplosion of a star, you would find nothing upon your return." - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Maybe I misread what you wrote (but really, who could blame me) but why can't you both just give each other some space?

"If what one finds is made of pure matter, it will never spoil, and one can always come back. If what one had found was only a moment of light, like the explosion of a star, you would find nothing upon your return." - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.
ahh i am we are giving each other space but she still comes by

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

you know your girl better then we do. do you want to change, do you know what she needs, wants and ask of you? (cause after reading that, i don't)

usually when they're fed up, they are done. if you have to ask her for her help, let her know you need her to help you to change for the betterment of the relationship.

i don't know what i'm saying, i've been dumped twice.
That's the truth. But judging by his situation and her actions she isn't fed up.
You need to know what she wants, needs and expects of you. If you are willing to change to meet those needs/wants/expectations then do so, hopefully soonerthan later.
But if you aren't willing to or can't be what she wants, then you know the rest....
tired.gif

From just reading that though, I don't know what she wants either. So you need to sit down and talk about all that.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Just listen to some RnB songs, and borrow some of their lines.
Don't tell him that. I actually seen a dude try to holla at a girl by dancing and rapping to "Hey Luv".

It sounds funny, but it was actually a lot more depressing than you'd think. I wanted to give dude some spare change afterwards.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

you know your girl better then we do. do you want to change, do you know what she needs, wants and ask of you? (cause after reading that, i don't)

usually when they're fed up, they are done. if you have to ask her for her help, let her know you need her to help you to change for the betterment of the relationship.

i don't know what i'm saying, i've been dumped twice.
That's the truth. But judging by his situation and her actions she isn't fed up.
You need to know what she wants, needs and expects of you. If you are willing to change to meet those needs/wants/expectations then do so, hopefully sooner than later.
But if you aren't willing to or can't be what she wants, then you know the rest....
tired.gif

From just reading that though, I don't know what she wants either. So you need to sit down and talk about all that.
True, she has sat down with me and told me what she expects and wants.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by eight2one

Just listen to some RnB songs, and borrow some of their lines.
Don't tell him that. I actually seen a dude try to holla at a girl by dancing and rapping to "Hey Luv".

It sounds funny, but it was actually a lot more depressing than you'd think. I wanted to give dude some spare change afterwards.

i didnt mean sing to them.....i meant borrow a line or two from a verse.....but just make it sound conversational.

Just to recap.. Me and my lady are back together and our relationship is stronger then ever. We are set to get married this summer. We ironed out our wrinklesand the relation ship has been better then ever then it have in the 6 years we been together!

Originally Posted by superbness

Just to recap.. Me and my lady are back together and our relationship is stronger then ever. We are set to get married this summer. We ironed out our wrinkles and the relation ship has been better then ever then it have in the 6 years we been together!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice to see a success story in the midst of doubters amongst NTers. Goodluck with the new chapter bro, and don't take her for granted.

Back
Top Bottom