For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

How can you say pause and then say the most suspect thing in the thread???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he trollin. he or who ever originally wrote has been goin around sayin this. i seen it b4

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.

You sure about that buddy? I got 6 Correctional Officers including my Dad in the family. Let's just say, they have stories!

This isn't middle school, where you can hide in the corner at lunch so noone bothers you. No, in prison you WILL get tested!

You sure about that? COs only see a glimpse of what goes on. You don't think they see everything right? Most dudes who get their manhood took are the dudes who think they're King D, so they get brought back down to Earth. Others are dudes who just flat out disrespect cats, so in turn they get their #### pushed in. What's on TV and what goes on inside is pretty different. (At least in CA)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

What you see on TV and reality are 2 different things....

...If you go in and mind ya business, dudes is not gonna mess with you like that.

You sure about that buddy? I got 6 Correctional Officers including my Dad in the family. Let's just say, they have stories!

This isn't middle school, where you can hide in the corner at lunch so noone bothers you. No, in prison you WILL get tested!

You sure about that? COs only see a glimpse of what goes on. You don't think they see everything right? Most dudes who get their manhood took are the dudes who think they're King D, so they get brought back down to Earth. Others are dudes who just flat out disrespect cats, so in turn they get their #### pushed in. What's on TV and what goes on inside is pretty different. (At least in CA)

I would literally fight to the death, if not that I would get myself put in solitaire confinement to avoid the situation.. Not homophobic just not in the business of letting another man get in me.
sick.gif

I would literally fight to the death, if not that I would get myself put in solitaire confinement to avoid the situation.. Not homophobic just not in the business of letting another man get in me.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif
on some Brad Pitt steeez.

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

grin.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
Son stepped over the boundaries and kept on running
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

grin.gif

alien.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
Son stepped over the boundaries and kept on running
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom