Ford >>>>>>>> Lamborghini.... See For Yourself LOL

bumping it for ninjahood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

lol seriously?

not that the murci is a good performer anyway, but you could get a stock 90s vette with like 1200 hp for less than either and blow them both away in a straight line. what does that prove?

Stock 90's vette's don't come with 1200hp....
no vettes come with that kind hp, i dont know why i put stock.

yea but what makes the panties drop????

Lambo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any ford past, present, future.

that Ford and Merc race wasn't fair. Get a stock GT and the Merc would kill that thing.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

^^^ Holy %$!! I thought the Challenger would beast that Benz

IMO challengers are not that fast. I test drive cars at work. And those Mercedes with the 6.3 AMG motor are just baaad.

Well, from what I have researched, the Challenger is pushing 3800+ lbs. What a pig! I dont understand why american car companies just continue to make theselead sleds. The Camaro is the same way. Theres no reason those things cant be closer to 3200-3300 lbs tops.

Originally Posted by mjd77

IMO challengers are not that fast. I test drive cars at work. And those Mercedes with the 6.3 AMG motor are just baaad.

Well, from what I have researched, the Challenger is pushing 3800+ lbs. What a pig! I dont understand why american car companies just continue to make these lead sleds. The Camaro is the same way. Theres no reason those things cant be closer to 3200-3300 lbs tops.
everyone does though, not just american car companies. 3200 lbs = ferrari f430.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Well, from what I have researched, the Challenger is pushing 3800+ lbs. What a pig! I dont understand why american car companies just continue to make these lead sleds. The Camaro is the same way. Theres no reason those things cant be closer to 3200-3300 lbs tops.
everyone does though, not just american car companies. 3200 lbs = ferrari f430.
ohwell.gif

Yupp. The Bentley GTC is 5500+ lbs, almost 3 tons
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

lol seriously?

not that the murci is a good performer anyway, but you could get a stock 90s vette with like 1200 hp for less than either and blow them both away in a straight line. what does that prove?
Nothing really...

But it still would'nt be a Lam like someone said before you buying that car for the name. If you want a monster of a car there are many other options out there and configurations but I doubt that's on your mind when purchasing a Lambo.

Regardless, if your paying $300,000+ for a Lambo strictly for speed, that video just voided all reasons for paying that much.
You could say the same for nearly every car out there though. Turbo an s2k or Z and you'll come out on top of a good deal of cars, for a good deal less. You can turbo a civic for so much power as well. It's not just the money aspect, but what else comes with the car; the reputation, the satisfaction, etc.
word its about the total package

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Negetive

[h2]2006 Ford GT GT1000[/h2]Horsepower: 1000 @ RPM Torque: 865 @ RPM
Quarter Mile: 10.60 @ 142
2009 Lamborghini LP670-4 SV

Horsepower: 661
Torque: 487
Quarter Mile: 11.40 @ 125.8
i said stock Ford GT vs stock LP670-4 SV not no GT1000
laugh.gif

if thats the case put that GT1000 vs. Lamborghini Reventon!

I'm pretty sure the 670 is faster than the reventon

Back
Top Bottom