Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

I don't think chrome VIII's are really forgotten about though. Plenty of people I know would take them over playoff VIII's. I disagree, but that's me. 

I would be in the pack with those "plenty of ppl",but the playoffs are nice too..

Chromes are nice but Playoffs all day :smokin

6393c062_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Always thought the Chrome colorway was too boring for the VIII. I'd rather have something that had some pop to it, like the aquas. That's me though.

I hear you man...definitely not the most comfortable pair. Trying to pull that flap over and lock it though...>:
Haha, yea I remember struggling with that too. I rushed out to buy them when I saw Reggie Miller hooping in them.

Yeah, it's a shame. Great looking shoe, just a pain in the ***.

Last edited:
Wouldnt put DB 1s in here at all imo, i search weekly for a pair on ebay less than 400 and not ruined... Thats just me tho

I was able to get my hands on the Green and Red DTRT 1s back in the day. The Purples were elusive through.

Seeing those pics remind me of how sick they are.

I still have the DTRT 1s (Reds & Greens), in great condition. Definitely some of the best 1s imo. Wish I woulda tried to get my hands on the Purples now though.

The Jordan 1 Phat Lows in this colorway were always dope to me (still have em in so-so condition). A lot of cats hated on em though. 

Last edited:
Speaking of Eminem 2s, forgotten until recently since it seems to be the year of the 2

Wouldnt put DB 1s in here at all imo, i search weekly for a pair on ebay less than 400 and not ruined... Thats just me tho
Definitely agree. No DB is forgotten.

Last edited:

Definitely agree. No DB is forgotten.
that because there limited, 

these still go for $400+ and these have to be one of the ugliest 5's ever. You really can't even name any positive things with this shoe either 

Last edited:

that because there limited, 

these still go for $400+ and these have to be one of the ugliest 5's ever. You really can't even name any positive things with this shoe either 
Everyone says these are ugly. I like them.

^man I wish my pair of french blue 12s still fit. they were one of my first pairs of jays.

Picked up those all white 1s yesterday w jordan instead of the nike check, so dope & clean. def forgotten

^^^ what happen?

Been after indiglos since it was 15? I'm 25 now. One time I was about to win a pair for 345 and my internet lagged and I lost the bid by 15 cents.

Another time I was suppose to meet up with a buyer and he never showed.. Waited in the mall for two hours..

One time I PAID for a pair... And then got refunded two days later by the seller..

Flight club had a pair up for $315 a while back I saw them at 3 am was like ok that's it imma wake up and cop.. Woke up at 7:15 things was gone.

They are my unicorn. I have every shoe I ever wanted but I still don't have those... When I started buying shoes I wanted them 10 years going on 11 still don't have them.. I find pairs here and there never deadstock usually messed up ruined.

Back
Top Bottom