Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

This. Maybe I should look for a pair too. I know the prices are crazy. The leather on them oreo and colombia IV's was butter. I think I just missed out on that release and I wasn't actively looking for a pair. Not only these but these too...

I was JUST thinking about both pairs last week. I don't know what I was thinking in '04. Well I actually do remember. I should have tried 
mean.gif
******* love the flint grey 12s. sad that pretty much any 12 we see in the future will be hyped now
mean.gif

I didn't even realize how much 12s go for now and days. Was looking up a pair of taxis from last year and dudes really want 300. Smh.

Chrome 8s are Def forgotten/ underrated to me
Military 1 miss
Tour 4s
White and green 4s

WMNS wht/Carolina bue 13s lo top mannn I remember getting these at a nike store when I was in the 8th/9th grade.I grabbed a wmns size 12 lol,painted the pink jumpman on the tongue all black and rocked the hellll outta them lol.....

Isn't that one of the Cal pairs?

They were the quai 54 jordan ix. Came in in 2010 as well. Did not release in the US. I got a pair from china...hope they are legit as this was before the grey market influx and they match up to my other ixs.

Isn't that one of the Cal pairs?

They were the quai 54 jordan ix. Came in in 2010 as well. Did not release in the US. I got a pair from china...hope they are legit as this was before the grey market influx and they match up to my other ixs.
yeah you're right. I def saw those before but not on feet. You rarely see any quai 54 pairs period.

Indeed. These and the 2009 True Blue III release were both released outside the US only.

I owned a pair of the 09 True Blues. I still regret flipping them now. They were so much nicer than the 2011 release. Those sat here as well for like a year haha. I'm kind of wishing I bought a pair of the Army 5's as well. I thought the patent on 5's was kind of strange at first

Last edited:
I don't think many (if any) people have forgotten the UNDFTD (er, Olive?) Vs...and the B/Red IEs just rereleased a couple years ago.

^True, on both...... The olive v's are I guess, not commonly seen, and I honestly forget I have mine.

The XI lows........og's had the clear sole(the yellowing/browning is actually pretty dope) retro joints have the smoked sole. Plus the originals did not have the etched elephant print like the retros. My point was not a lot of people will remember the detail difference.

View media item 996798

Last edited:
Love this thread, really makes me wanna sell some stuff to get a couple things on here. Anyone on here have Burgundy 5s??? Would love a pair but price tag is too expensive right now... The candy pack 2s are crazy too, anyone got the full pack?

Love this thread, really makes me wanna sell some stuff to get a couple things on here. Anyone on here have Burgundy 5s??? Would love a pair but price tag is too expensive right now... The candy pack 2s are crazy too, anyone got the full pack?
They were LS and limited and were popular. I remember them being gone the first day. Not my cup of tea, but I can only imagine how much they go for now. I remember being on the L train in NYC coming home one night and saw Travis McCoy with a pair on. This was RIGHT before Gym Class Heroes was really recognized. I saw their video on MTV a week before and kept looking like "where do I know this dude from? He looks familiar." Took me a good 20 min to place his face in my memory 
laugh.gif

^True, on both...... The olive v's are I guess, not commonly seen, and I honestly forget I have mine.

The XI lows........og's had the clear sole(the yellowing/browning is actually pretty dope) retro joints have the smoked sole. Plus the originals did not have the etched elephant print like the retros. My point was not a lot of people will remember the detail difference.
]

I owned the OGs long ago, and still have the retros, and yet I didn't remember the detail difference either until you pointed them out, so I bet you are correct. :D

Back
Top Bottom