Former Sneakerheads, What Were The Most Ridiculous Points Of Your Sneakerhead Days

Buying a bunch of Js to outgrow them a year later
indifferent.gif

Feels bad man.

Bought only one pair of Diamonds when multiple pairs were available (at $80 a pop), wore the one pair for a year, beat them up badly, sold them on eBay for $100.

Bought only one pair of Diamonds when multiple pairs were available (at $80 a pop), wore the one pair for a year, beat them up badly, sold them on eBay for $100.

When they black/pink yeezy dropped, I actually took off of school to line up 2 days in advance, knowing that there was a final on 1 of those days. I ended up failing the class. Worst of all, we were harassed all night cuz the spot was located next to a %%!* club and they were thirsty for a "drink" on "Pink Friday"
sick.gif

When they black/pink yeezy dropped, I actually took off of school to line up 2 days in advance, knowing that there was a final on 1 of those days. I ended up failing the class. Worst of all, we were harassed all night cuz the spot was located next to a %%!* club and they were thirsty for a "drink" on "Pink Friday"
sick.gif

bought my first pair YEARS ago on my own then let my ex wear em and she #%%%%% em up

never did that since

bought my first pair YEARS ago on my own then let my ex wear em and she #%%%%% em up

never did that since

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

The day after the fire red IIIs came out I wore them to school and we had a fire drill that day.

The whole school had to walk out to the baseball field and post there for like an hour.

It was morning and the grass was still wet. I took off my shoes and carried them and walked in the wet muddy grass in my socks the whole time to preserve my shoes.

Needless to say I was clowned by my friends a little bit but I was happy my shoes were ok
Very similar, but back in the 7th/8th grade (forgot) I bought these shoes:

AIR-ZOOM-HUARACHE-2K5.jpg
Huarache 2k5's all white

I thought i was the man, i mean these shoes were white as hell. Well anyway, I planned to unDS these specifically on the end of the year field trip, just to show everybody else wassup. The end of the year field trip was supposed to be held at this park with miniature golf courses, a swimming pool, and basketball courts. Sounded great....Then on the day of the trip, we all were on the bus on the way to the park and we would pass by all these cool places that looked like the park, but weren't. I was here waiting in my fresh %$@ whiter than white Huaraches waitin to step outside. After another hour, we turn into some dirt trail. I start to think that the bus driver was a serial killer. Turns out, we were heading to the actual park. We pulled up and this place is disgusting. The basketball courts were awful, swimming pool was cold, and the minigolf was pretty ghetto....and the worst thing was there was grass and mud everywhere. I wasn't going to get my shoes dirty...so i spent the whole day walking around in my socks. Rocks, mud, grass...everything.

shoes were clean at the end, but yeah, pretty stupid. My friend has a pic of me actually holding my shoes while walking around lol...i'll have to ask

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

The day after the fire red IIIs came out I wore them to school and we had a fire drill that day.

The whole school had to walk out to the baseball field and post there for like an hour.

It was morning and the grass was still wet. I took off my shoes and carried them and walked in the wet muddy grass in my socks the whole time to preserve my shoes.

Needless to say I was clowned by my friends a little bit but I was happy my shoes were ok
Very similar, but back in the 7th/8th grade (forgot) I bought these shoes:

AIR-ZOOM-HUARACHE-2K5.jpg
Huarache 2k5's all white

I thought i was the man, i mean these shoes were white as hell. Well anyway, I planned to unDS these specifically on the end of the year field trip, just to show everybody else wassup. The end of the year field trip was supposed to be held at this park with miniature golf courses, a swimming pool, and basketball courts. Sounded great....Then on the day of the trip, we all were on the bus on the way to the park and we would pass by all these cool places that looked like the park, but weren't. I was here waiting in my fresh %$@ whiter than white Huaraches waitin to step outside. After another hour, we turn into some dirt trail. I start to think that the bus driver was a serial killer. Turns out, we were heading to the actual park. We pulled up and this place is disgusting. The basketball courts were awful, swimming pool was cold, and the minigolf was pretty ghetto....and the worst thing was there was grass and mud everywhere. I wasn't going to get my shoes dirty...so i spent the whole day walking around in my socks. Rocks, mud, grass...everything.

shoes were clean at the end, but yeah, pretty stupid. My friend has a pic of me actually holding my shoes while walking around lol...i'll have to ask

Originally Posted by Pendemic

never did that since

you wear the same size? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

never did that since

you wear the same size? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

buying PEs.

never again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

IM SAYING THOUGH!
Lebron Dunkman 3s for 750. 

then sold them to pay $%%# off... To this day theyre 
pimp.gif
 but never again will i drop that kind of $ on a pair of shoes again 

Originally Posted by size twelve

buying PEs.

never again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

IM SAYING THOUGH!
Lebron Dunkman 3s for 750. 

then sold them to pay $%%# off... To this day theyre 
pimp.gif
 but never again will i drop that kind of $ on a pair of shoes again 

lets just say i feel like such an idiot getting into it in the first place. a lot of time and money definitely wasted.

lets just say i feel like such an idiot getting into it in the first place. a lot of time and money definitely wasted.

Back
Top Bottom