Found a guys wallet, how do I return it?

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Originally Posted by The Minister

you steal any money though?

Na. The dude left his bag on the train and I decided to try to return it. Inside is an ipod, and a wallet with $100. I am not taking the money. That's a scum bag move. The guy might be in a very tough position and need the money. Fortunately I dont need the money and even if I did need it, I would never take it.
mail him his stuff or jus mail him a letter sayin u have it n ull send it n such

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Na. The dude left his bag on the train and I decided to try to return it. Inside is an ipod, and a wallet with $100. I am not taking the money. That's a scum bag move. The guy might be in a very tough position and need the money. Fortunately I dont need the money and even if I did need it, I would never take it.

look at the address on the license and then send it back. happened to me lost it in vegas and i live in washington!! crazy i mailed back a $25 visa gift cardfor being a good person!!

You're a good man op
pimp.gif

*Cue Rock clapping gif*

I found some guy's wallet, found him on Facebook, and then gave it back to him.

Where my props at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i really respect that.. props

I've found quite a few debit cards/drivers license/credit cards/school id's on campus or at parties or whatever. I just hit em up on facebook andeither drop it off on my way to or from class or have em meet me somewhere to pick it up

good man.... ive gotten my wallet stolen out of my purse and my purse stolen my employees at the movies. my dad threatened the manager and my purse"suddenly appeared" . ppl are really grimey...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

eyes.gif

wouldnt of been me
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

Why not just mail it back to him?
I am already doing the guy a huge favor, I am not about to be out of $10 on top of it

laugh.gif
what huge favor? you're basically babysitting his wallet.

I found a chick's wallet back in university. Just googled her. Located some random club she was in, emailed them, and arranged to meet up with her.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I found a chick's wallet back in university. Just googled her. Located some random club she was in, emailed them, and arranged to meet up with her.
did u smash?

DON'T MAI:L it back...thats the last resort you should take man...he might not live at the address on the license...

Originally Posted by wildout4

I am already doing the guy a huge favor, I am not about to be out of $10 on top of it

laugh.gif
If someone else got the bag before him, that person might take everything and not even care.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
If someone else got the bag before him, that person might take everything and not even care.
That's what any smart opportunists would do.

Do the old school way. Send him a note through the mail with your contact, and brief message. It'll only cost you the stamp $ and he can come pick thestuff up himself.

Back
Top Bottom