Fousey's Yoga Pants Prank

Told friends that texted this to me that we were a part of a secret society. No one believed me.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 It's funny that you can almost say "oh yea I know him..." when NTers pop up elsewhere.

Someone shared this vid on my FB and I was gonna say something but I kept to myself. 
roll.gif

First I remember of Yousef was from the P90x thread a few years back... dude was making vids of his progress.

See the problem is you lost ALL CREDIBILITY with that lame *** prank video you made where your best friend "pranked" you back by having his gf hit on you before he showed up later. You know...the video where you got "all mad" at her because she was hitting on you when she's supposed to be your best friend's girl. cmon man, the cups yall set down on the table were EMPTY when you JUST GOT THEM FROM THE RESTAURANT inside. PLUS....the acting was doo doo....so it was obvious. You were clearly over doing it with the holy citizen routine. Looked fake as hell. Usually your acting is decent, but that was terrible.  Not to mention that yall wer mic'ed up so we could hear all of you perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, I like your older videos and I dig your hustle in general....but you are OD delusional if you think anyone with half a brain can't tell that your recent videos are fake as hell. But in all honesty....congratulations on your improving success. Millions of views on youtube can be a springboard to realizing your dream. Just understand that we're gonna feel a little insulted when you tell us your videos are real when we can easily tell they aren't. iLLest!!!
:rofl: My man AK is furious!

his videos do suck tho :lol:

the legging video would have been nice if it didnt seem really fake

just my opinion of course :wink:

zyzz ill be honest

i dont even keep up with his vids or subscribe to his channel the ones ive seen before on here i gave a shot never had me like "lol" an come off kinda corny

i give props where props are due though, this particular vid was entertaining

im far from the biggest kevin hart fan for example but anybody doing their thing an being successful at it i respect all day, especially fellow NTrs

i agree, hes successful and making money, cant hate on that.

Where were all these **** riders when everyone on NT was slamming dude on his old screen name? Every time one of his videos got posted everyone would jump all over how lame they were, even if they were getting tons of views. I was one of the few supporting dude and defending him. So now he posts a video of his *** in leggings and yall love him? okaaaaay.

Because him singing Drake lines or some of his other prank videos just weren't as funny and felt corny and awkward.

Do people have to like or hate everything someone does across the board. You're either a fan and love it all or you're not a fan and hate it all? :lol: That doesn't make any sense. Some of his older videos would make me chuckle but were mostly corny.. obviously plenty of people liked them, but this one was good.

this video was all over my timeline..

I thought it was corny but knowing an NTer made the video is :pimp:

See the problem is you lost ALL CREDIBILITY with that lame *** prank video you made where your best friend "pranked" you back by having his gf hit on you before he showed up later. You know...the video where you got "all mad" at her because she was hitting on you when she's supposed to be your best friend's girl. cmon man, the cups yall set down on the table were EMPTY when you JUST GOT THEM FROM THE RESTAURANT inside. PLUS....the acting was doo doo....so it was obvious. You were clearly over doing it with the holy citizen routine. Looked fake as hell. Usually your acting is decent, but that was terrible.  Not to mention that yall wer mic'ed up so we could hear all of you perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, I like your older videos and I dig your hustle in general....but you are OD delusional if you think anyone with half a brain can't tell that your recent videos are fake as hell. But in all honesty....congratulations on your improving success. Millions of views on youtube can be a springboard to realizing your dream. Just understand that we're gonna feel a little insulted when you tell us your videos are real when we can easily tell they aren't. iLLest!!!
Overplayed your hand.

Stopped watching his pranks after the last one I saw was very very obviously staged/fake...I feel the same for the one too...:smh:

some of you are really mad. you dont gotta LIKE him, but you gotta respect his hustle. Video was funny. i watch videos for what they are, not taking notes to point out irregularities n **** like that. some of you must have some sad lives to discredit youtube prank videos
laugh.gif
did u flip a table for that hoverboard one recently? as long as the videos are funny, keep em going. and keep making money by doing some legal and positive, stay safe. #NTfam

forreal tho
mean.gif
at some of you.

Good vid :lol:

Surprised I don't see 10+ pages of pure hatred

Last edited:
:lol:

You just gave him a great idea b

Spent 5 minutes trying to play that :wow:

Last edited:
Lmfao haha I know I tricked my brother one time cuz I saw a dude in the distance wearing tights while jogging and I said to him yo look at that and tricked him

Son came a long way from picking fights in Atlantic City. Things took a change for the best once he copped that G37. Let this man cook. 7mill views is ridiculous!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom