Fousey's Yoga Pants Prank

Funny concept but I couldn't deal with his maniacle laughter everytime he turns around. His delivery is too corny. I wanted to watch it but everytime he turned around and "revealed" himself he reuined it by laughing so much and just being overall corny.  Vtaly would've had a much better delivery.

My dude iLLest is making a killiing!

I am honestly proud for the homie. Dude is probably making stacks/week. :x

Anybody catch Fousey on TMZ today? I see you Fousey! 
nerd.gif

My man yousef, proud of you son. Anyone know dude irl? With all this money and fame, wonder if dude is still low key still hurtin inside.

My man yousef, proud of you son. Anyone know dude irl? With all this money and fame, wonder if dude is still low key still hurtin inside.

I know yousef from the gym, i dont ask about his personal life though. Last time we talked, he mentioned everything is going well with his channel.

Last edited:
Just saw part 2 but I don't watch his stuff all the time. gj Yousef. I have met him once at a mall when he was filming with one other dude. I dapped him up and only said the letters "NT" and he knew
laugh.gif
dapped me up again for that one. He asked if we wanted to be in the video he's filming now but then he said Damn but you would be in on the joke already and my girl at the time was too shy to be on camera. this was in the Bay and I know he's in SoCal now.

BBC did an article on him, which definitely means he's getting attention now

Anybody see the latest one? The Chipotle Prank? Very entertaining.

Do you make a NEW thread for each new prank or do you just post new videos here.

iLLest was trippin' with that Chipotle prank :smh:

If he had put the correct date on that fake coupon and all those people showed up, it would have been ugly once they found out it was fake.

My wife's sister told me she's a fan of the dude who did the yoga pants prank. I told her i "know" dude from a message board (weird to explain).

I thought it was cool.

It also made he realize that Youtube money is real. He just spent over $3,000 at Chipotle for no reason :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom