Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Well if we should have learned anything by now, we should know Jordan quality will vary from pair to pair. Even material  will vary from pair to pair. We have already seen the Pool pair looks different from the End pair. It's luck of the draw with Nike. Just be happy if you get a pair.

they said they would release around the new year, not 12/27 but it doesn't hurt to check

Hanon is going to be interesting, I'll leave it at that 
yeah they did say that, but sure if they are releasing in new year or even later. 

I'll hit it at $400 for a guaranteed legit pair. But any more than that I'll save my beans for a pair of high end kicks.

So many new names in this thread :lol:

I'm interrested in knowing how many people actually rock 1s on the daily in this thread other than the regular aj1 thread folks?

I hope everyone who doesn't already wear 1s on the daily strikes out. Where were yall when the black toes sat?

Last edited:
Retail or bust

I pretty much forgot about these with the holiday spirits

I'll tune in saturday if I wake up early.

I'm interrested in knowing how many people actually rock 1s on the daily in this thread other than the regular aj1 thread folks?

I hope everyone who doesn't already wear 1s on the daily strikes out. Where were yall when the black toes sat?

didn't cop black toes because they're red. copping these because they're blue. =)

Last edited:

Why care? Don't you resellers want more of these guys to sell to? Or you worried they getting yours?

Btw....I rocked 1s when that was all there was. Do I get in the club?

i swear to god, for whoever won the raffle.  more ppl would sell them rather than rock them. its just sad, 

Why care? Don't you resellers want more of these guys to sell to? Or you worried they getting yours?

Btw....I rocked 1s when that was all there was. Do I get in the club?

I care because I want a pair to rock and add to my already massive 1 collection. Unlike a lot of the people in this thread I've been into 1s and I actually wear mine on a daily basis....

Jimmy Jazz 
roll.gif

Im Just stating the facts. Eliminate the lurkers from Getting the info.

Yeah ok. :lol: @ me being a "lurker". According to your info I've been here much longer than you. And I did say to pm me to avoid said lurkers. Also my question was as general as they come. Me saying "inside info" was sarcasm. Release time should available for everyone to know. But since I know there's dudes like you in here, I said PM me the info and you still blast me. It's cool though.

And good luck with your selfish ways. Hope karma doesn't do a number on you with this release. Lol

I care because I want a pair to rock and add to my already massive 1 collection. Unlike a lot of the people in this thread I've been into 1s and I actually wear mine on a daily basis....

Agreed. I just want one pair. One. For the same reasons as you!

I wear my shoes for the most part except for ones that don't fit anymore. I guess when I strike out I will suck it up and buy an NYC since those are dropping in price. Or another Jeter.

Yeah ok.
laugh.gif
@ me being a "lurker". According to your info I've been here much longer than you. And I did say to pm me to avoid said lurkers. Also my question was as general as they come. Me saying "inside info" was sarcasm. Release time should available for everyone to know. But since I know there's dudes like you in here, I said PM me the info and you still blast me. It's cool though.

And good luck with your selfish ways. Hope karma doesn't do a number on you with this release. Lol

Back
Top Bottom