Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Agreed. I just want one pair. One. For the same reasons as you!

I wear my shoes for the most part except for ones that don't fit anymore. I guess when I strike out I will suck it up and buy an NYC since those are dropping in price. Or another Jeter.

Yeah man. I already have my NYCs on the way. Already taking the L on this one smh. Was able to get them for $375 shipped. Looks like they may even go below that though

Hopefully these atc services come through or I'll be getting rid of a pair of breds for these

Last edited:
Yeah man. I already have my NYCs on the way. Already taking the L on this one smh. Was able to get them for $375 shipped. Looks like they may even go below that though

Hopefully these atc services come through or I'll be getting rid of a pair of breds for these
The NYCs are REALLY REALLY comfortable. Kinda disappointed that the value on those dropped so  much...

Last edited:
Congrats on the 375 my dude! @GetemChavez
nthat.gif
I hope they go below that so I can get a pair
they down to 300-325 in NYC 

Of all shoes, as often as jordan 1's come out, its not really a wise idea to look to reselling them IMO. But then again some people buy like 50 pairs so eh. I don't have time for that lol.

I'm still looking for a pair for around that price... 

Nice pick up! 

Thanks man! After seeing 300-325 in NYC with 2 more restocks to go though... I should've waited a bit longer

That's still an awesome price atm though... especially since people were dropping damn near a grand on them afyer the initial release :x 300-325 is nyc residents only lol best I've gotten down to for the 12.5/13 is 450 shipped via PP invoice

I'll either be getting frags or nyc1 on Saturday. Looking like it'll be nyc.

I just saw someone on Twitter posting a few NYC 1's for $425, and I thought that was a good price. Good I didn't contemplate it

Yeah ok. :lol: @ me being a "lurker". According to your info I've been here much longer than you. And I did say to pm me to avoid said lurkers. Also my question was as general as they come. Me saying "inside info" was sarcasm. Release time should available for everyone to know. But since I know there's dudes like you in here, I said PM me the info and you still blast me. It's cool though.

And good luck with your selfish ways. Hope karma doesn't do a number on you with this release. Lol

Selfish ways...I just lol... I didn't even realize you posted in this thread...if you felt hurt in some way..I'll buy you a kids meal...lmao
Ain't that serious..just a shoe lol..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom