Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

went to my spot today the tier 0 boutique 

he had not got his pairs from fedex/ups

they are expecting friday morning. told me 200-250 a pair 

which is my price limit...but im more than likely tripling up and his mens columbia 4's are coming friday

**** stressful im gonna be 830 in or so on 4 pairs 

he had gs columbia 4's and the gs 4 that drops jan 17th. bruh the quality is a++++++++++++++ compared to the last 2 yrs of gs joints. just hope the mens pairs are just as onpoint.

these and the columbias only things i need until the oreo 4's so i can chill man. i been bmf on joints the last 3 months 

lol , you ain't gonna get these unless u got $500 +,if you going re-sell market, these are super limited, what 5-10 stores in the United states gettin em, not try'n to hype either , no stores in Houston getting them, including premium goods

lol , you ain't gonna get these unless u got $500 +,if you going re-sell market, these are super limited, what 5-10 stores in the United states gettin em, not try'n to hype either , no stores in Houston getting them, including premium goods
social status in pittsburgh, charlotte raleigh greensboro nc

my spot in south fla

solefly in miami

puffer reds in michigan.

i seen about 20-30 boutiques getting them. 24 pair is the max 

nike lab.

bodega

end

etc etc 

I just saw someone on Twitter posting a few NYC 1's for $425, and I thought that was a good price. Good I didn't contemplate it
i saw some for $400 shipped on Twitter today. If I could hit $350 pre restock I would probably pull the trigger on some. Jeters have a wide range of pricing. On flightclub they are in the 550 range so if you take their 20% off 450 ish should be the street price on those.

social status in pittsburgh, charlotte raleigh greensboro nc
my spot in south fla
solefly in miami
puffer reds in michigan.
i seen about 20-30 boutiques getting them. 24 pair is the max 
nike lab.
bodega
end
etc etc 
social status pgh is not releasing them, and according to another NTer charleston isn't either. I guess they backdoored all their pairs or they actually didn't get their shipment in. But I'm guessing it's the first one :smh:

lmao @ shoe resume.. people really be acting like the alpha team in here, how is any newb that's just gettin hip to NT supposed to use this forum? might as well gather up u and your pm friends and make your own website or private thread.. u guys are savages when these limited releases hit

thanks to whoever posts info on here, yall the real mvps

Last edited:
damnit y u do dis
frown.gif

welp we'll all crash and burn together 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lmao @ shoe resume.. people really be acting like the alpha team in here, how is any newb that's just gettin hip to NT supposed to use this forum? might as well gather up u and your pm friends and make your own website or private thread.. u guys are savages when these limited releases hit

thanks to whoever posts info on here, yall the real mvps

Social status pittsburgh would never release a shoe like this to the public.

They backdoored their breds for $500 and told the public they didn't get them.

Social status pittsburgh would never release a shoe like this to the public.

They backdoored their breds for $500 and told the public they didn't get them.
I hit Villa on Wood street for breds and went smooth as silk. I wont even bother with social status because of all the crap ive heard.

Im just really ticked now cause of all this new quality on the white leather, i really want black toes redone.

I hit Villa on Wood street for breds and went smooth as silk. I wont even bother with social status because of all the crap ive heard.
Nice I was in east Liberty myself. Breds went well. Royals were a joke; 7 pairs!

Back
Top Bottom