Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Are you all just gunning after the Frags because of the model

Or the Person who collabed with the brand?

I wanna feel this OG quality 

Colors are nice and all

But once he said close to OG 

I feel like I've been dared to get it and see it for myself

I gotta side with all the other oldheads in this thread. I just dont have the energy or the time to camp. People camping for tickets now? Lol...sheesh. This new breed of sneakerhead has morphed.  I kinda feel bad for the people not in it to resell though-yall fighting an uphill battle. 

When these first came out I wanted them. When I saw how limited they were + the gum bottom and Melo's releasing I said I'll pass.  After seeing these pics I'm now on the fence again. It's kinda one of those things where I'm not going to work hard at getting a pair, but if I stumble upon some luck i'll get them. If not, im good.

I will hope like everyone else that HoH and FA will also get them in store.

Are you all just gunning after the Frags because of the model
Or the Person who collabed with the brand?

Love the 1s
Love the color blocking
Love the colorway
Love Japanese fashion (Fragment, CDG, Bape, Uniqlo, etc are all dope to me. 'cept I dont mess with Visvim)
Grey and Blue are my two favorite colors for shoes.
Mess with the designer.

This would be my favorite shoe this year.

I dont normally rock right after I cop but this would be one of those exceptions.

Last edited:

I gotta side with all the other oldheads in this thread. I just dont have the energy or the time to camp. People camping for tickets now? Lol...sheesh. This new breed of sneakerhead has morphed.  I kinda feel bad for the people not in it to resell though-yall fighting an uphill battle. 

When these first came out I wanted them. When I saw how limited they were + the gum bottom and Melo's releasing I said I'll pass.  After seeing these pics I'm now on the fence again. It's kinda one of those things where I'm not going to work hard at getting a pair, but if I stumble upon some luck i'll get them. If not, im good.

I will hope like everyone else that HoH and FA will also get them in store.
I understand.  I'm 37 and I told myself I'd never wait in line again until I saw these.  It sucked because I was surrounded by Chinese people that were paid to get these shoes.  Dumbest thing I heard in line was a girl behind me saying "I wonder what they look like?"  I'm glad the people that actually did want them got them though.  A few walked out with pairs on feet.

These shoes are UGLY. Pass FOR SURE. Just give me a jumpman and make these mids. Would look a lot better if they had some GITD sole or 3M upper. Lmao gonna laugh at anyone who are gonna WEAR let alone RESELL these.
roll.gif
Me trying to stop the hype train
nerd.gif

3126596_o.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Welp waited 20 minutes then they started to call out numbers ended up they gave out bracelets at 3am. Apaarently 300 to 400 people last night.

so is it safe to say if you live in the bay area youre pretty much boned and only chance is ndc? 

so is it safe to say if you live in the bay area youre pretty much boned and only chance is ndc? 
thats the case for everyone. these only release in the biggest cities in the world, NY, tokyo, hk,shanghai,paris and london

thats the case for everyone. these only release in the biggest cities in the world, NY, tokyo, hk,shanghai,paris and london
HoHs are getting them, pretty sure these will see a limited nation wide release and some other EU shops are getting them

Back
Top Bottom