Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

True. But it's not like we do it on every limited release. I own designer shoes as well and of course quality is better. But I know what your saying bro.

This was one classy response .... The truth is, it is your money, and you are entitled to spend it as you please... I think it is safe to say that most of us have paid re-seller prices before in order to acquire a certain sneaker ... I don't see the big issue.

That avy
eek.gif

laugh.gif

1098S indeed :D

Gotta post more pics with kicks on ducs :tongue:

Gonna whip out the Bred's for the Diavel :tongue: 

Diavel too? :pimp: Damb I m jealous! :lol:

The white AJ1 Lance Mountains were a must have for mine. I was tempted to carve out a big "D" on the red shoe! :lol:
I dont ride in sneakers too often though, so I dont get to admire my combo as much as I want.

can't believe people spending 800+ notes on these, you can get some quality footwear with that.  It's absurd if you think about what you're getting quality wise.  I guess folk are paying to have something quite limited in numbers but lacking in quality which is fine if that's what you're after, but seriously the quality of leather you could be getting for that money.
I can't believe I spent $800 on these either, but when these are worth double later on (fingers crossed), ill cop me 2 pairs of Arenas. Lol

I'm sure since people have no problem paying that through a third party they'd have no issue shelling that out to Nike. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

If people want to drop 800 on frags, what if Nike dropped them for 800 would people still copp? :nerd:
Yeah some would, but with the amount of pairs that dropped. Some pairs would also be sitting in stores. If they were $800 most resellers wouldn't want to buy more than 1 seeing as there wouldn't be much (if any) profit.

Last edited:
This is the funniest part of it at.

Then people complaint about pricing.

Pretty sure those ugly gift of flight packs @ $500 retail sold out.

Two pairs of shoes no doubt, but people didn't even blink an eye at that price.

Bummed i didn't get these…so hard to cop online. Glad to see many of you are enjoying your pairs. They look good

Back
Top Bottom