Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

For me to find a sz 8 at a reasonable price gonna be a pipe dream ,but 88 's are hard to find in my sz so 450 on top for frags would be too much imo

nerd.gif
WHERE ALL MY END  Believers At??????? 

Pretty upset right now. Woke up to a text from a seller refunding me my money for his frags 
mean.gif
 Paid $750 shipped for em thru PP invoice a couple days ago. Almost had em fam. The hunt continues...
mean.gif

Pretty upset right now. Woke up to a text from a seller refunding me my money for his frags :smh:  Paid $750 shipped for em thru PP invoice a couple days ago. Almost had em fam. The hunt continues...:smh:
Damn that was a pretty good price too

He probably found someone willing to pay more :smh:

Damn that was a pretty good price too

He probably found someone willing to pay more
mean.gif
Exactly what I was thinkin. I was afraid of that from the jump since there would be a 2-3 day gap from when I paid to when he could've been able to ship them out due to the holiday weekend. Damn these were almost in my possession lol 
mean.gif

Pretty upset right now. Woke up to a text from a seller refunding me my money for his frags :smh:  Paid $750 shipped for em thru PP invoice a couple days ago. Almost had em fam. The hunt continues...:smh:
lol resellers really trying to get that 20 more bucks for their phone bill or something. That's why most of us that wanted them can't get these.

The GM pairs I've seen have the 9999999999 tag
But samples do come with that tag making this release even harder to trust ,once a shoe gets this status and the fakes get thrown in the mix I'd be skeptical buying them on the resell market unless it was a reputable source . With that being said man I want just 1 pear

Back
Top Bottom