Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I only try and collect the OG colored 1's with the exception of Shattered Backboards cause I got those for free. Jeters, DSM, Pinnacles, etc, I try to avoid that crap that way I don't be out here spending tons of money on shoes that honestly mean nothing to me and are only coveted cause of the hype. I try to convince myself that Frags aren't OG and they're just a hyped up shoe. Hasn't been working because I've still been wanting them and now I just saw them in person when I visited NY and stopped by Flight Club last week. I NEED these shoes SMH...

Can't decide if I should go after these or stick to my OG tradition and try and grab Blk/Gold Patent Leathers. Decisions, decisions...

Stick to
OG

Frags are pure hype shoes

You guys say frags aren't OG or stick to OG colorways and avoid due to hype. OG colorways generate the same amount of hype if not more so honestly you're not even making any sense.

I think I've decided I'm not gonna drop over 1k for these shoes and gonna go the custom route. At the end of the day, it's all about the colorway I'm into, not the damn lightning bolt that is driving up the price.

It's a dope colorway regardless of collaboration, limited quantities and hype. If they were a GR I would still own them. Simple as that to me. There are plenty of dope non OG color ways Gym red, Melo 1s, etc.

I sold my extra pair of bred 1s and a couple of DS RETRO Js to get my pair. No regrets!!

Can't beat retail. Lol. But all I see these at is 1200ish and they move.. I was able to find pairs at 900ish in ds cond. Lol so not a steal but not rape either.

Can't beat retail. Lol. But all I see these at is 1200ish and they move.. I was able to find pairs at 900ish in ds cond. Lol so not a steal but not rape either.
I'll give you props for the positive vibe.....repped and I see you [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] on the grammy

Man if I could cop for 7 id do it but it be a struggle to pay that much. Br more comfortable at 6 people asking to much these days

I love these shoes and i really cant find a reason to wear em. They are just worth a stupid amount. Honestly though there is no good reason a pair of shoes should be worth so much.

I love these shoes and i really cant find a reason to wear em. They are just worth a stupid amount. Honestly though there is no good reason a pair of shoes should be worth so much.
well when you got struck by a bus and die they will still be sitting in your closet :lol:...[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]reseller alert[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]. Wear your goddamn kicks

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii thanks for the heads up kid. Want to explain why you feel the need to police threads calling reseller because of all the kicks i wear including royals, im indifferent about frags? I had a heart attack the morning after missing my grail royals on rd. Thankfully im stacked with em now but i know a little about close calls in life and i dont need some "spread the good word" tool giving me a pep talk.

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii thanks for the heads up kid. Want to explain why you feel the need to police threads calling reseller because of all the kicks i wear including royals, im indifferent about frags? I had a heart attack the morning after missing my grail royals on rd. Thankfully im stacked with em now but i know a little about close calls in life and i dont need some "spread the good word" tool giving me a pep talk.
I'm an adult too. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] Sorry that happened to you Health Comes First Before Anything #TeamHealthy Awww someone's feathers are rustled here you go fam [emoji]127868[/emoji][emoji]127868[/emoji][emoji]127868[/emoji]. I love to post why hate if I say what I what to say. This is a public forum right???? Stop Questioning Youself And Wear Your Kicks Tomorrow Is Never Promised Ever

Last edited:
@OGMCMXCIIthanks for the heads up kid. Want to explain why you feel the need to police threads calling reseller because of all the kicks i wear including royals, im indifferent about frags? I had a heart attack the morning after missing my grail royals on rd. Thankfully im stacked with em now but i know a little about close calls in life and i dont need some "spread the good word" tool giving me a pep talk.
Wow, I hope everything else is alright otherwise; don't want you having another and something worse happens.  Anyways I (my opinion) would just wear them, I know the value but I don't care love my shoes and have a feeling they all want to be worn.  Not trying to guilt trip you man and take care, don't let stress get to you.

Come on fellas. Nothing but love and respect here. I Def wear mine and enjoy them. I don't see the point on sitting on so many kicks. I've been undsing everything. Love rocking my kicks!

Back
Top Bottom