Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Toebox looks weird to me as if the holes don't seem to be correctly placed.  Also the rear shot of the shoe looks off as well.  I need to go check my pair at home since I'm at work but I am very weary of this pair.   

Others can chime in since there are other pros here.

Does anyone remember the Japanese video that was posted here within the first few days of the release?

It was like 5 Japanese guys waiting in a basement waiting for their secret crack shipment of the remastered 1. 

Last edited:

Does anyone remember the Japanese video that was posted here within the first few days of the release?

It was like 5 Japanese guys waiting in a basement waiting for their secret crack shipment of the remastered 1. 
Do not recall but would love to see this video if anyone knows where to find

I'm in for this video and maybe more of the story behind it.

Wore my Frags for the first time today and wow the shoe is super comfy.  Leather and material is definitely top notch and on point.  These and my SBBs are top two 1s in terms of quality on the AJ1 fam.  

Do i have to OWN to be able to confirm my opinion of the shoes? Didn't think so #TryHarder
eyes.gif
 jeez.. love when people comment on stuff they have no experience about and make it seem as if they are an expert.  

Thanks and please step off your soapbox.  Good day sir!

:rolleyes  jeez.. love when people comment on stuff they have no experience about and make it seem as if they are an expert.  

Thanks and please step off your soapbox.  Good day sir!
What's a soap box? Get out your feelings and speak like a man instead of responding like a little kid. I've seen and held both shoes you talking about In hand.. I don't have to OWN them to compare the quality/comfort. I've had enough 1s.

What's a soap box? Get out your feelings and speak like a man instead of responding like a little kid. I've seen and held both shoes you talking about In hand.. I don't have to OWN them to compare the quality/comfort. I've had enough 1s.
Lol speak like a man?  Oh goodness.. more of these internet thugs trying to act tough.  

Done with you.  Thanks for your input.

I do remember that. It was obviously before the release and it was the first remastered pair. They were drooling over them things :lol:
Gotta admit they did look dope because that was the first shoe to release with the changes.

Got my pair today. Still surprised that I spent over 1k on a pair of shoes
Congrats on your purchase.  Said the same thing and about NEVER going to drop that much money on a pair of kicks myself but did and don't regret it one bit.  Love my pair and how comfortable it is.  Material quality is also A1

Back
Top Bottom