Freck what happen???

pimp.gif

HE OUT 

He wasn't gon do anything special he just had mad bars he can prob come bac and do some damage... Peanut butter? Naw

He wasn't gon do anything special he just had mad bars he can prob come bac and do some damage... Peanut butter? Naw

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i thought it was gonna be all the way on when he got up with Money Mayweather...dude has the $ and connections to put behind an artist and Freck was out there grinding and doing his thing,....just wasnt meant to be
30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

Didn't he steal dude's watch?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought it was gonna be all the way on when he got up with Money Mayweather...dude has the $ and connections to put behind an artist and Freck was out there grinding and doing his thing,....just wasnt meant to be
30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't know what his intentions were...but i read an article that basically said money draped em with jewels...then when they had the falling out he bounced back to philly but didn't leave the 100k watch or whatever...and Money wanted it back while Freck took it as a gift - he supposedly was returning it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't know what his intentions were...but i read an article that basically said money draped em with jewels...then when they had the falling out he bounced back to philly but didn't leave the 100k watch or whatever...and Money wanted it back while Freck took it as a gift - he supposedly was returning it

Back
Top Bottom