Freck what happen???

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.

Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.
Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the thought of runnin around pitchin' lookin like a popcorn jellybean

Originally Posted by TheHype

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the thought of runnin around pitchin' lookin like a popcorn jellybean

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dude sucked anyway. He wasn't next up on anything other then a shelf. 
For real, he was trash. His flow sucks and lord knows that Chuckee Finster looking !+$!@ had no appeal. 

For real, he was trash. His flow sucks and lord knows that Chuckee Finster looking !+$!@ had no appeal. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Freck like 30something still acting like he a teenager. He got bagged up for something recently i heard.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Freck like 30something still acting like he a teenager. He got bagged up for something recently i heard.

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

son was next if he would've stayed outta jail....he's STILL locked up.

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

son was next if he would've stayed outta jail....he's STILL locked up.

i thought it was gonna be all the way on when he got up with Money Mayweather...dude has the $ and connections to put behind an artist and Freck was out there grinding and doing his thing,....just wasnt meant to be
30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

i thought it was gonna be all the way on when he got up with Money Mayweather...dude has the $ and connections to put behind an artist and Freck was out there grinding and doing his thing,....just wasnt meant to be
30t6p3b.gif

is he out?

Back
Top Bottom