Freck what happen???

Thought he was gon' be next up�
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.

they finally caught him? i remember reading he was on the run at some point last year (two years ago?)

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.

they finally caught him? i remember reading he was on the run at some point last year (two years ago?)

Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?

Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?

Freck had some major moves bubblin too. Him and Currensy's team had some !@$% in the works

Freck had some major moves bubblin too. Him and Currensy's team had some !@$% in the works

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom