French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I think the fact the that legend blues came out last month, then the legend blue IV's dropped, and these are coming out, people aren't trying to cop three pairs of white kicks in a row with a similar color scheme. Sandwiched with the oreos coming out makes it an easy pass for a lot as well. 

Well Ima pass too cause my 12 year old kicks still fresh.. Geez yal should be passing on EVERYTHING THEN if u got white kicks still fresh after all this time.
My bad I forgot dudes buy shoes to look at and not wear

Guess I spoke to soon, apparently theres a few OGs letting these slide. Even if u did have them ,I figured by now u would want a fresh pair to ice, while u put them '02s in heavy rotation.

+The soles on alot of pair (clear soles in particular) get hard as bricks circa '04 under.
I off'd alot of pairs I had from back then a year or so ago.

These french 7s Ive never owned ,but always liked them ,so cant miss this go.

Last edited:
@Noble, to each their own.

Didnt u say u was passing on legend 11s, but copped!?

Come gameday ,u might changeup about these 7s, huh?

I love the vii my favorite jordan model had these when they first came out.

Yea i got the legend blue xi for the hell of it and now im thinking bout selling or trading them lol

I dont know. I just dont see many must have releases this year so far when it comes to retro jordans.

Most likely better stuff will be coming in the second half of this year

This might b one of the easiest cops in a long while that I can remember. This year might b a breeze with price hike, well with the exception of a few...

What’s up guys…first time poster here. After purchasing my first pair of retro Jordans only 4 months ago (a new pair of Low Concord 11s), I’d like to start collecting/wearing on a more consistent basis. I recently added a new pair of Black/Infrared23 6s as well as a pair of White/Cement/Infrared23 3s to help jumpstart my rotation.

After hesitating on the Legend 11s and Columbia 4s, I’d love to grab these remastered French Blue 7s on release day. I have three options I can resort to on Saturday morning. Any veterans want to let me know what might be my best chance of copping these?

1) Go the online route. I already have credit card, shipping, etc. information loaded into my Nike.com account and can be ready right at the 10am EST launch. I’ve familiarized myself with the site so I can get my size added to my cart and onto checking out in just a few seconds. Would be ordering on my iMac desktop with above average internet connection. OR should I forego Nike.com all together and go another retailer like finishline.com, footlocker.com, champs.com etc.

2) Head to the local mall about 15 minutes away. Just called all the JB retailers and all of them did raffles that have already ended. My only chance with his method would be to show up early and hope one of the stores didn’t receive as many raffle entries as they did pairs of shoes in my size.

3) Head to a mall about an hour away where two of the 3 JB retailers are having an 8am First Come First Serve launch. I could be there a 15 minutes early, but not willing to leave any earlier.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance fellas.

Wait, so the 02' had obsidian triangles on the midsole right? Why do the 15's have that translucent blue on the triangles?

What do you mean? I have the 2002 version and the only different things i noticed are the toe tip (2002 were polished that the surface is a bit shiny which i did not like). And as some mentioned the tongue part on the midfoot on the 2015 seem to be neoprene instead leather.
I assume the lace tips on the 2015 are plastic and not metal anymore.

I noticed when i looked at these yesterday the sides seemed like they were extra thin, am i wrong? I just don't remember them being that thin of material i'll have to dig out another pair of 7's and check it out.
From all the pics and vids i've seen I was thinking the same thing but just thought maybe I was trippin. I've always wanted this shoe since "02 in middle school wen i seen a couple kids rocking em. Always told myself if these release I would scoop but something just seems off about these and i love vii's idk.

What’s up guys…first time poster here. After purchasing my first pair of retro Jordans only 4 months ago (a new pair of Low Concord 11s), I’d like to start collecting/wearing on a more consistent basis. I recently added a new pair of Black/Infrared23 6s as well as a pair of White/Cement/Infrared23 3s to help jumpstart my rotation.

After hesitating on the Legend 11s and Columbia 4s, I’d love to grab these remastered French Blue 7s on release day. I have three options I can resort to on Saturday morning. Any veterans want to let me know what might be my best chance of copping these?

1) Go the online route. I already have credit card, shipping, etc. information loaded into my Nike.com account and can be ready right at the 10am EST launch. I’ve familiarized myself with the site so I can get my size added to my cart and onto checking out in just a few seconds. Would be ordering on my iMac desktop with above average internet connection. OR should I forego Nike.com all together and go another retailer like finishline.com, footlocker.com, champs.com etc.

2) Head to the local mall about 15 minutes away. Just called all the JB retailers and all of them did raffles that have already ended. My only chance with his method would be to show up early and hope one of the stores didn’t receive as many raffle entries as they did pairs of shoes in my size.

3) Head to a mall about an hour away where two of the 3 JB retailers are having an 8am First Come First Serve launch. I could be there a 15 minutes early, but not willing to leave any earlier.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance fellas.

Just go the online route. I usually score off Nike.com but you should be good on the other retailers, especially with this release.

I am thinking of copping these when they come out on Saturday. Any idea how much they would resell for? 

I love the vii my favorite jordan model had these when they first came out.

Yea i got the legend blue xi for the hell of it and now im thinking bout selling or trading them lol

I dont know. I just dont see many must have releases this year so far when it comes to retro jordans.

Most likely better stuff will be coming in the second half of this year
Yea I hear u, defintely curveballs as always with the brand, i.e. the BHM 10s that are on the eastbay calender for 2/15/15. How legit that info is , who knows. Even if u sleep this Saturday, u can likely get these thru out the year and then some for no more than $30 above retail.

I am thinking of copping these when they come out on Saturday. Any idea how much they would resell for? 
Buy cause u want to wear em ,not cause u trying to profit.
But to answer ur question really dont see them fetching more than $30 above retail. Outside the Legend Blue 11s, thats been the general going rate for all Retro J g.r.'s.

Ive worn my OGs a ton, and they still look good. Not paying $200 for a new pair. Pass.

^^^ Just might happen.

Have seen a few preorders already on the bay going for about retail shipped.

Back
Top Bottom