Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm not hating I was thinking the same thing cash in on them ugly shoes and call it a day
It is what it is.  An overwhelming amount of people hated these.  Now all of a sudden everyone needs these?  Ill happily feed the beasts.  Take my profits off these ugly things and finally scoop up some royals.  Yall can hate all you want.

roll.gif
shots fired

Those quotes pretty much sum up the state of the sneaker "game."

Also, is this the first Jordan where GS sizes were more sought after than men's?

Last edited:
Everyone thinks they're a reseller now.  It's taking pairs out of people's hands that just want one pair to rock.  Sad.

Truth be told, they're even more girly and gradeschool looking in person than any photo I saw if the before release.

Material is VERY nice though. Feels like the wolf grey 5's but even softer. Hope JB uses that material more...that's what the black grapes should have been.

VERY interesting distribution. HoH got less than 20 pairs...sneaker boutique downtown got more than 55.

Gloves are way doper. Peace.

The little homie just called me crying about being in line at 5am and still missing out on her size due to grown men pushing and skipping(lol/smh)

If anyone knows an online spot I can suggest to her that might still have a few GS sizes available, it'd be greatly appreciated

The little homie just called me crying about being in line at 5am and still missing out on her size due to grown men pushing and skipping(lol/smh)

If anyone knows an online spot I can suggest to her that might still have a few GS sizes available, it'd be greatly appreciated
craigslist she can prolly find a pair for around $200 if she acts fast

Sorry to hear that. Absolutely ridiculous. :smh:

Y'all making $400 of this bad boys?!? I'm bouta put these up on eBay and Craigslist then! Wow.

Where would y'all rank these in terms of exclusivity? Very limited? Moderately limited?

Back
Top Bottom