Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

That 180 :pimp:  :lol:

:stoneface:  Pass. Have fun hypebeasts.

struck out. bots won today...

these are ugly

struck out

Lol at these. hypebeast and resellers can have their way with this release. I'm sure I will stick to og cw for the rest of the year

Does anybody ever get through nike Lenox

if only they weren't gray :/

damn after the 1 hour and 30 minute timer footlocker ****** around and took them from my cart .. thanks guys !

I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. :lol: :lol:

NO MEG TODAY ON MY END :smile:

Last edited:

You may be new here, but I gotta admire your work ethic in exposing some of these "sneaker heads"
Originally joined NT in 2007 as well. 
pimp.gif

These are one shoe that can finally exemplify hype off a name. No man should be fighting or even sweating over these. They aren't anything special what so ever. If you go them you got them, if not don't trip there will be other kicks you'll like just as much if not more.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Absolutely ridiculous.
mean.gif

Y'all making $400 of this bad boys?!? I'm bouta put these up on eBay and Craigslist then! Wow.

Where would y'all rank these in terms of exclusivity? Very limited? Moderately limited?
I bought a infant pair for my niece. Bought the last 3-4c they had. Lady outside offered me $300 EBT card.

roll.gif

They're more a GS colorway IMO. 

Everyone thinks they're a reseller now.  It's taking pairs out of people's hands that just want one pair to rock.  Sad.
most of them make at most only a $40-80 profit after they come down to reality some shoes aren't worth anything.

bel airs going for double retail or up to 700 is just crazy. DB3's are cheaper on the resell market than that 
laugh.gif

You guys can call it what u want.. When pics first surfaced I knew I would never lace them up.. When the hype got real I figured why not try to score a pair to double up sum quick bread. So if I am a bad guy for trying to cop to resell to pay for my steels next week or to trade for some royals (throwing in cash of course) then whatever folks.

You guys can call it what u want.. When pics first surfaced I knew I would never lace them up.. When the hype got real I figured why not try to score a pair to double up sum quick bread. So if I am a bad guy for trying to cop to resell to pay for my steels next week or to trade for some royals (throwing in cash of course) then whatever folks.
here's an idea, you could use the money you would have spent on the bel airs for the steels instead
eyes.gif

Last edited:
here's an idea, you could use money you would have spent on the bel airs for the steels instead :rolleyes

You must be special because I clearly stated I would cop these to resell and use the bank to pay for steel. You do understand that in the process of reselling I would get the money back I would have paid for these plus extra to pay for steels. It's not calculus bro just a simple equation.

Back
Top Bottom