Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

who cares how many pairs were sold

not like either of you can confirm or disprove that 20,000 number anyways with clear evidence

I got 2x size 10.5 off NDC, one is being delievered today and the other tomorrow. Used the same internet connection for both orders and nothing cancelled so far...

Nike is reading and will probably do something in the future to deny future orders of the same.

If Nike was really reading they would go into the bot thread and read about the new hustle - especially how TLO links are now available before they're tweeted out.

^ Mortons at its finest

Last edited:

Nike has been known to recall packages once they're out for delivery.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

I think I'll be fine. I used the same internet connection for both DB5 pairs I got and those were both delivered successfully. I'm not saying I'm 100%, but I'm pretty confident I'll be fine. Won't be 100% until they're in my hands!
if they review your account and see you've been getting every hot release especially in multiples then your account(s) are toast. might want to revise your shipping/billing strategy.

Just got my order in from footlocker, qualitys nice. I know it's all ballistic material but the toecap and ankle area kinda are reminiscent of black grapes material

id be banning more than half of the JB section. seems like its for every Jordan release. shows the maturity of people as a whole. ill never defend a reseller again since they seem like they dominate threads now.

Come again?

If we're talking about the same thing, it's a rubberized leather. At least that was what they called the rubberized leather they used on AF1 ID's at one point.

I still haven't seen these shoes officially called Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  Is it safe to assume that Nike did not get clearance to the naming rights? 

Got my Bel Airs in yesterday and this is what my box looks like! 
mean.gif

at least you didnt get a fake pair in from fleabay

he's pissed... paid $350+ too ...saw the listing from fleabay & it stated 10000%

If those were the picture that the seller posted then they're obvious fake. But if they used Nike image then that suck.

Back
Top Bottom