Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

that sucks bro...

guess you can make a bad situation kinda good like Kickassocustoms did when he got swindled on fake db iv & donate them
Might have to go that route.   I was thinking about sending them to the DR, since not many kids over there can afford a pair of J's.   My mom tells me everyone not many people are a size 13.

One thing that I wish JB had done would be to have matching colored panels on the soles (ie shoe with green Jumpman on tongue and heel has green bottom, same for pink).

Mine got dropped off from NDC earlier this afternoon, haven't seen them in person yet.

buddy got chips n s*** on the floor ... smh

I ignore all sellers on ebay that keep a dirty home in theyre pics. just move on to the next

Shoes dont look bad really but what would have made me skeptical was that they only sold for $223, when every other pair is in the $350+ range

I ignore all sellers on ebay that keep a dirty home in theyre pics. just move on to the next

Shoes dont look bad really but what would have made me skeptical was that they only sold for $223, when every other pair is in the $350+ range
I tend to ignore sellers that can't differentiate between their, they're, and there.

thought i was the only person who does this... i hate when dudes take pics with underwear, chips , last night's condom wrapper etc on the floor ... no self respect :lol:

that liner looks way off... never seen a pair with that pattern
Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about. The mesh and jumpman are far from dead giveaways. The key was that no Bel Air has that particular green checkered sock liner pattern. FAKE.

Last edited:
that liner looks way off... never seen a pair with that pattern
Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about. The mesh and jumpman are far from dead giveaways. The key was that no Bel Air has that particular green checkered sock liner pattern. FAKE.

dude know they are fake look at his description

Brand new pair of Air Jordan's, Retro V, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, 2013.Never been worn. Fresh from the box.Comes in original box with receipt of purchase.Will only accept payments through PayPal with eBay.Will refund item if description of item not met. Refund on this item will be charged 10% from final value after shipping costs.100% authentic guarantee .Message me with any questions.

dude know they are fake look at his description

Brand new pair of Air Jordan's, Retro V, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, 2013.Never been worn. Fresh from the box.Comes in original box with receipt of purchase.Will only accept payments through PayPal with eBay.Will refund item if description of item not met. Refund on this item will be charged 10% from final value after shipping costs.100% authentic guarantee .Message me with any questions.

Didnt originally it was said all the patterns are diff. How do we know thats not one of the ones we havent seen yet. I havent seen but 2 peoples pairs and thats on here. I dnt think anyone i follow on IG even got them so idk what the liners look like But ...

I sell on ebay and i say that same thing almost lol. I dnt act like a store say theirs a restocking fee (that 10%) but ido add on invoices that there are no returns unless my description was off . Nothing u have sold was fake.

Just saying .. im not agreeing or disagreeing just simply stating nothing u guys have mentioned seems to make that pair fake, thats all

I guess when i get my pair in hand tomoerow i can better assess them but from those pics they seem legit

Edit: so far no one has posted that checker pattern lol maybe thats the dead giveaway

Last edited:
Looks legit to me . If you guys can read his title did say: "Nike Air Jordan Retro V , Limited Fresh Prince, size 11.5 (authentic,never worn)"

Key word: "limited fresh prince" nothing with Jordan 5 "Bel Air". So his shoe are legit in his description.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom