Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

at least you didnt get a fake pair in from fleabay

he's pissed... paid $350+ too ...saw the listing from fleabay & it stated 10000%

If those were the picture that the seller posted then they're obvious fake. But if they used Nike image then that suck.

they def used the ndc offical image on the fleabay listing & stated 10000% authentic

saying he's pissed right now is a complete understatement.... if he was closer he would prbly be ringing the dudes doorbell by now :lol:

Last edited:
they def used the ndc offical image on the fleabay listing & stated 10000% authentic

saying he's pissed right now is a complete understatement.... if he was closer he would prbly be ringing the dudes doorbell by now
laugh.gif
Two things:

#1 - It is an immediate red flag when a seller uses a stock picture for limited shoes.   Your friend should have known better

#2 - He can get his money back by opening a dispute with eBay.

they def used the ndc offical image on the fleabay listing

Two things:

#1 - It is an immediate red flag when a seller uses a stock picture for limited shoes.   Your friend should have known better

#2 - He can get his money back by opening a dispute with eBay.

believe me when i say ive told him MULTIPLE time's if its a stock pic or screenshot of a confirm email dont buy until you get a tagged pic...he know's he can get the money back its just the hassle thats frustrating

if they review your account and see you've been getting every hot release especially in multiples then your account(s) are toast. might want to revise your shipping/billing strategy.
I have a few separate accounts I use, and each time I use completely different billing name/address and shipping name/address than the other order. Only way they could link the two would be internet connection. Next time I'm going to use my 4G hotspot for my other computer just to be safe.

at least you didnt get a fake pair in from fleabay @ajwalk ...

heres my buddy's pics

he's pissed... paid $350+ too ...saw the listing from fleabay & it stated 10000% authentic
laugh.gif
Yeah tru...when it said 10000% he should have known they was fake..He should be able to file a claim on ebay and get his money back i think 

believe me when i say ive told him MULTIPLE time's if its a stock pic or screenshot of a confirm email dont buy until you get a tagged pic...he know's he can get the money back its just the hassle thats frustrating
I was recently had with a pair of DB4.  I was doing the legit check on it and everything was down to the T... until I was doing the superman logo comparison.  Beatch got me there... I was livid for a second.  But now I don't know what to do with a pair of fake db4s.

I was recently had with a pair of DB4.  I was doing the legit check on it and everything was down to the T... until I was doing the superman logo comparison.  Beatch got me there... I was livid for a second.  But now I don't know what to do with a pair of fake db4s.

damn what did you drop on them?

That happened way more when eBay didn't give a **** about fakes

Got the pair coming in tomorrow had to be quick with the fingers for this one on NDC, struck out on the DBs this summer because of everyones bots so hopefully this helps a little. 

them bots gotta go away asap it no fun waiting in line a 6am for a half hour.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom