Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Theres a Rumor going around that NIKESTORE will have a RESTOCK TONIGHT? anyone can confirmed this RUMOR?

Oh you silly kids and your silly epeens.

Online forum seniority amounts to nothing.

Guy asking about the restock: Haven't heard any of the rumors, but if NDC is dropping a restock tonight, make sure you're tuned into their Twitter around 7p EST.

I got in there within seconds of the NDC Tweet and the only shoe I didn't see sizes in was the DBV.
Everything else had scattered sizes.
:nerd:

These restocks were from canceled ordered. I told people two months ago everything would be available. The downsize is the random behind sizes. No 14 in any shoe I wanted. All I can do is scream!

Anyone get the Bel-Airs off this restock? I got a pair of the 3lab5 if anyone is interested in trading.

I was able to get a pair in my size.  First pair of sneakers I have ever been able to cop off NDC.  Surprised to say the least.

happened to check nike's twitter right at 7 for the link... grabbed bel airs finally after striking out so many times before, yeah!

love how cyber monday is supposed to be a day of great deals, for Nike/Jordan it's a great day to sell out stock of old shoes at full price. genius 
roll.gif

happened to check nike's twitter right at 7 for the link... grabbed bel airs finally after striking out so many times before, yeah!

love how cyber monday is supposed to be a day of great deals, for Nike/Jordan it's a great day to sell out stock of old shoes at full price. genius :rofl:

Buying most of these shoes for retail is a great deal, no?

Back
Top Bottom