Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'd have to agree with ColdCity.  You don't own a pair, or are nuts, if you don't like the quality of the Gamma 3Lab5's.

I'd have to agree with ColdCity.  You don't own a pair, or are nuts, if you don't like the quality of the Gamma 3Lab5's.
I don't get on here talking out the the side of my neck about shoes I don't own. I never said I didn't like the look of them either. I said that the material seemed like it would easily crease and crack. It has like some kind of synthetic material feel to it. Bel airs on the other hand has a nice suede to it. 

LOL that gif 
roll.gif

roll.gif

View media item 691924

View media item 691926
I don't get on here talking out the the side of my neck about shoes I don't own. I never said I didn't like the look of them either. I said that the material seemed like it would easily crease and crack. It has like some kind of synthetic material feel to it. Bel airs on the other hand has a nice suede to it. 

ive worn my labs a few times zero creases & why in the world would they crack :lol:

Last edited:
$200-$300 for Bel-Airs, You got A pair 2 get rid of? "Ring me up" (Red Kerr) Voice. RIP...... Long time Home Bulls announcer.

we all know this already but i found something interesting on instagram. it is very suspect.

i follow this guy, insneakers, from china who sells "grey market" fakes. he recently had a restock on bel-air 5s. we all know the sock liner on the bel-air 5s are all suppose to be different and unique. well look at this photo........

all of the sock liners are almost exactly the same. notice the pink "lightning bolts" on the left shoe and they are all in the exact same spot. they are not all different and unique patterns like they are suppose to be.

now look "the sole collectors" restock photo from his  instagram page........

there you go. the same exact pattern as the dude from china who is selling fakes. the pink lightning bolts are in the same exact pattern on the left shoes sock liner. coincidence? i think not since every pair is suppose to have a unique pattern on the sock liner.

If you see a pair with that same exact sock liner then you know they are most likely fakes.

Last edited:
yes i know but hes claiming he has sold over 400 pairs of gammas already. maybe when some people see things like this they will think twice before buying from him.

People aren't informed.  Not many people even know that grey market sneakers exist.  Sure on this forum a lot of us are in the know, but outside of this small slice of the sneakerhead pie there are TONS of people who are clueless.  This is why lots of people continue to buy kicks from guys like this simply because they don't know any better.  It also doesn't help that some of these GM kicks really do look identical to authentic ones.  It can be almost impossible to distinguish the difference without knowing exactly what to look for or doing a side by side comparison.  Also some people don't even care that they are GM since some have no problem wearing sneakers made in the same factory, with the same left over materials, but just not authorized by JB/Nike.

Last edited:
we all know this already but i found something interesting on instagram. it is very suspect.

i follow this guy, insneakers, from china who sells "grey market" fakes. he recently had a restock on bel-air 5s. we all know the sock liner on the bel-air 5s are all suppose to be different and unique. well look at this photo........
View media item 696519

all of the sock liners are almost exactly the same. notice the pink "lightning bolts" on the left shoe and they are all in the exact same spot. they are not all different and unique patterns like they are suppose to be.

now look "the sole collectors" restock photo from his  instagram page........
View media item 696520

there you go. the same exact pattern as the dude from china who is selling fakes. the pink lightning bolts are in the same exact pattern on the left shoes sock liner. coincidence? i think not since every pair is suppose to have a unique pattern on the sock liner.

If you see a pair with that same exact sock liner then you know they are most likely fakes.

Nice investigative work. I'm gonna sound really new but I buy all my shoes pretty much from big chains. I had no clue a grey market shoe that literally almost looks perfect exists. That is downright scary.

People aren't informed.  Not many people even know that grey market sneakers exist.  Sure on this forum a lot of us are in the know, but outside of this small slice of the sneakerhead pie there are TONS of people who are clueless.  This is why lots of people continue to buy kicks from guys like this simply because they don't know any better.  It also doesn't help that some of these GM kicks really do look identical to authentic ones.  It can be almost impossible to distinguish the difference without knowing exactly what to look for or doing a side by side comparison.  Also some people don't even care that they are GM since some have no problem wearing sneakers made in the same factory, with the same left over materials, but just not authorized by JB/Nike.
shoes are not made in the same factory, older shoes like jordan retros are just really easy to fake

Last edited:
A lot of them are made in the same factories since they are owned by individuals outside of Nike/JB.  If they weren't, you would need to provide tangible proof which you do not have.  If you want to continue to disagree with no proof, take it to the GM thread or PM me.  This thread isn't the place for it.

Back
Top Bottom