From 1995-2000, Was There Honestly A Better Rapper Than This Man??

tired.gif
*throws on Here We Go Again*

Come on my man, miss me w/ that.

I was on X just as hard as anybody else. I was in the record store buying IDAHIH AND FOMFBOMB just like you. I had the DMX vs Canibus mixtape. I remember Xsubstituting 'Tupac can suck my %#%#' instead of 'K-Solo can suck my %#%#' when he freestyled 'Get at me dog'. I know about X. And likeI said, bar for bar, verse for verse, at NO point in DMX's career was he better than P on the mic. At no time whatsoever. More popular? By a landslide, noteven close. But better? Hellllllll no.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Come on my man, miss me w/ that.

I was on X just as hard as anybody else. I was in the record store buying IDAHIH AND FOMFBOMB just like you. I had the DMX vs Canibus mixtape. I remember X substituting 'Tupac can suck my %#%#' instead of 'K-Solo can suck my %#%#' when he freestyled 'Get at me dog'. I know about X. And like I said, bar for bar, verse for verse, at NO point in DMX's career was he better than P on the mic. At no time whatsoever. More popular? By a landslide, not even close. But better? Hellllllll no.

With all that said I am ashamed of you.
tired.gif

But you call it like you hear it and I will do the same.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Master Zik

smh.gif
@@$!%% don't even know what trash is......

Exhibit (a)
There_Was_X.jpg
One More Road to Cross
Fame
What's My Name?
More 2 a Song
Don't You Ever
Angel
What These *$!++*# Want
Party Up

Trash?
laugh.gif
Surely you jest

I heard the album maybe 2 times my freshman year in highschool and NEVER once again in my life had the desire to listen to it again...

I cannot believe people these days
smh.gif
Im giving you the benefit of the doubt since you in a Prod P thread.

I don't know about best...but he was up there...

and lets quit this crazy talk like X was !@@++*+ wit P...its ridiculous...

Prodigy was spitting VERSES that made you go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and label him Top 5 at that particular time. I agree

dudes in here talking like x was ever better than prodigy.. you can't be serious. i'm a very big x fan but he has one great album and one good album..his catalog became wack after his second album. prodigy went hard from 1994 to 2000 with no stops.. none at all. p's performances on mobb's first 3albums > dmx's first 3 albums.

I didn't read the entire thread yet... And I KNOW dudes is probably hatin...

But P is one of my all-time favorite rappers.
pimp.gif

Son definitely was much nicer back in the day.

But he still can hit you with a jewel here and there.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dudes in here talking like x was ever better than prodigy.. you can't be serious. i'm a very big x fan but he has one great album and one good album.. his catalog became wack after his second album. prodigy went hard from 1994 to 2000 with no stops.. none at all. p's performances on mobb's first 3 albums > dmx's first 3 albums.

I swear you NT n_'s are illiterate. Aint nobody say X was better than P, the topic at hand here is whether or not And Then There Was X is trash or not.

Back
Top Bottom