From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

They don't have cameras near your dorm?

Dude didn't just stealthly walk out with 5 shoe boxes.

You could blackmail your roommate into admitting that he let dude steal your shoes. Then, you can go to police about it.

If that fails, be about that life and go get your +*@$

You could blackmail your roommate into admitting that he let dude steal your shoes. Then, you can go to police about it.

Originally Posted by G14

hit over the head with a baseball bat ..make Griffey proud
laugh.gif

you must not want the shoes that bad then if you're not even willing to drive over there to get em. Take the L.

you must not want the shoes that bad then if you're not even willing to drive over there to get em. Take the L.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
roll.gif

So you went back home and then found out he took them?

Get ya dollars up and fly right back down that jawn moe.

Slim it would be crazy if a NTER found out what college you went to, state that they go there also, find the dude who's rocking your shoes, takes them, messages you on Niketalk telling you he has your shoes and THEN on top of that when you think everything Is good, the NTER tries to sell you back your own damn kicks.

But I hope you get your kicks back man, really I do.

So you went back home and then found out he took them?

Get ya dollars up and fly right back down that jawn moe.

Slim it would be crazy if a NTER found out what college you went to, state that they go there also, find the dude who's rocking your shoes, takes them, messages you on Niketalk telling you he has your shoes and THEN on top of that when you think everything Is good, the NTER tries to sell you back your own damn kicks.

But I hope you get your kicks back man, really I do.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

they were no boxes. And how would I blackmail him i really have no dirt on the kid

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

they were no boxes. And how would I blackmail him i really have no dirt on the kid

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.
How you gonna be a sneakerhead and think 99' 4s, and 5s are OG?
laugh.gif

EDIT:
He didnt even say cement 4s either, he said BRED
Again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.
How you gonna be a sneakerhead and think 99' 4s, and 5s are OG?
laugh.gif

EDIT:
He didnt even say cement 4s either, he said BRED
Again
laugh.gif

Campus police won't do a thing. Had something similar happen to me. Twice. The first time I did like you, called the proper authorities and all that. They did nothing. Dude was gone with my ps2.

Second time it happened (obviously different person and different stuff taken) and I ran up in the *%%%*+ room with that thing, got my stuff back an made him strip down tp his boxers.

You gotta let ppl know otherwise u will be considered lunch meat.

Campus police won't do a thing. Had something similar happen to me. Twice. The first time I did like you, called the proper authorities and all that. They did nothing. Dude was gone with my ps2.

Second time it happened (obviously different person and different stuff taken) and I ran up in the *%%%*+ room with that thing, got my stuff back an made him strip down tp his boxers.

You gotta let ppl know otherwise u will be considered lunch meat.

call up his parents house and tell them if they want to ensure their sons safety they'll give you the shoes back or reimburse you fully... seriously.

call up his parents house and tell them if they want to ensure their sons safety they'll give you the shoes back or reimburse you fully... seriously.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left
Stop lying. I don't know what college kid doesn't make sure they everything before they leave campus because if you forget something, you're never seeing it again.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left
Stop lying. I don't know what college kid doesn't make sure they everything before they leave campus because if you forget something, you're never seeing it again.

Back
Top Bottom