FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

im so so happy all of this SDCC stuff is a Easy pass for me.
that doomsday looks like the Goliath from Evolve.

just give me my unmasked cap. and i'll be on my way

Oh so the xmen pops were XMEN not Marvel? I forgot about that crap w/ fox :smh: :smh: :smh:

I think the shirt and the design of the box itself is dope

But imo the box really left me wanting more

naw the original X men pops were marvel but it was because of something else. (who knows about these licenses and all that)

yea it sucks, Psylocke and Rogue and iceman have always been my favorite X men. Hell they're my fav Marvel characters period.
Ive almost got them Customized a lot of times. but im waiting and hoping i can get one made by funko and for 10 bucks.

Last edited:
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay

I think I'm good Right now bro, thanks.

Just gonna keep my metallic boxer from FYE.

Looking to get rid of two women of power boxes, below retail. Just throw me an offer is anyone is interested

I wanna punch Freddy Funko in the face. Wish they would drop something worthwhile on their site instead of that garbage.

Marmour if you get the whole box and don't want the shirt if it's a size L I'll take it. My girl wants one but her breasts are too large for my medium lol

Last edited:
Marmour if you get the whole box and don't want the shirt if it's a size L I'll take it. My girl wants one but her breasts are too large for my medium lol

swap me. my girl wears a medium and my shirt is large.

i'll text you when im off work

The box is dope too me. Perfect execution imo

The box design is awesome too.
The charachter we got has been wanted by long time fans forever.

None of your suggestions will happen. Because fox has x men.

We dont even have a 6" hulk. Lol so we def not getting a 6 inch she hulk.

We may get a red repaint possibly from the reg she hulk releasing but dont count on it.

Lol plus red hulk and red she hulk are whack imo lmao.

Everything we got was great. But cant please everyone

Man you had me until you said the red hulk is wack, SMH. Lol dude how can fox have the license if funko released that xmen series like what last year right? How does that work, I swear all these property rights are confusing.

Pickups from the last 5 or so days:

Shame on Gamestop for raising their prices to $11.99.  I had both Reys and Kylo preordered and paid off at $10.99 each, and they tried to get me to pay the extra dollar as they were now at the $11.99 price point. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom