FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Pickups from the last 5 or so days:

Shame on Gamestop for raising their prices to $11.99.  I had both Reys and Kylo preordered and paid off at $10.99 each, and they tried to get me to pay the extra dollar as they were now at the $11.99 price point. :smh:
tell me u didnt pay that dollar, i wouldve been in there raising hell.

anyway u can get another captain america

tell me u didnt pay that dollar, i wouldve been in there raising hell.

anyway u can get another captain america
No, I didn't pay it.  For whatever reason, it came up automatically when they asked me for my phone number for the preorders.  I brought it to the cashier's attention, and the price was adjusted back to $10.99.  Weird stuff.  I'll be paying attention when I go back to pick up the other preorders I made.
if you preordered when it was $10.99 don't they have to honor that price?
Yup, they honored it, but I'm glad I said something as the cashier didn't seem to catch it.

GS always raising prices :smh: Did pick up the Rey with x-wing helmet exclusive today though and debated on Spider-Gwen.

Well it's time to move this on to a new home.

Up for grabs

View media item 2078255
Really really want to trade for white ranger but here's my ISO

White Ranger
SDCC Jason
Winnie the Pooh
GITD Ghost Rider
Halo master chief
Metallic/regular General Mills
Red Ranger

Selling is 2nd option.

Last edited:

Up for grabs

View media item 2078255

White Ranger
SDCC Jason
Winnie the Pooh
GITD Ghost Rider
Halo master chief
Red Ranger

Selling is 2nd option.

is that metallic?!?!?! i have regular Doom already and i also have GITD Ghost Rider. idk if id trade though, hes one of my favorites.

PX EXCLUSIVE DEADPOOL IN SUIT PRE ORDER

View media item 2078448
http://www.dorksidetoys.com/mobile/product.aspx?ProductCode=PX0145

Last edited:

Up for grabs

View media item 2078255

White Ranger
SDCC Jason
Winnie the Pooh
GITD Ghost Rider
Halo master chief
Red Ranger

Selling is 2nd option.
I want this but have none of your IsO. And promised myself to not spend more money on pops til nycc

Whats worst i could have gotten half ur iso a while ago

I'm going for those Conan pops if I can get them at the convention instead of attending the show.
I want the joker one. I know that it's gonna be impossible though smfh. they give them out to people that attend his show and then do online raffles when you watch his SDCC show right?

Last year they were only given to people who attended the show. But I read on Twitter they are gonna be available in some capacity in the convention this year. And not at the funko booth.

you would also get a chance to win them if you watch his show that week. every night hes has a different code you enter for a chance to win one of the POPs.

Can anyone oop me on a Kobe Pop? 
nerd.gif

Yeah, I want an away Kobe too. Still hoping I can find one for cheap but if not, probably gonna pull the trigger soon.

I see those new Teen Titans on PC, debating on whether I should get the three available now or wait to see if GL and MM drop there as well.

Also, just saw this on PC too, not an Alice fan but it looks pretty dope:

View media item 2078591

Back
Top Bottom