FUNNIEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME. VOL. TAMPON & PUKE & "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

Whhhayd yaghh do tghaat"

" thats so sich baby "

"why would you do taht, .. why we..... do tadht"

"are you _ serious? why would you do that baby. is that real? you know ima throw up"
AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAH

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Fake, his book is closed right before he says "why would you do that" then he throws up and the book is open
She never hits him in the face with the tampon either, he already had that red @+@! on his face

attention to detail fail..

look closer.. she slaps him with it.. and after the cut off he just start throwing up non stop.. i mean after the liquid throw up there was no cut for the red throw up... he is even throwing from the nose.
roll.gif
Are you blind? She held it by the string and when she swung it her hand was closer to his sideburns/ear area, how could the tampon mark the spotunder his nose if her hand was in that position, you can also see the red stuff marked on his face before she "slaps" it on him.
After the liquid throwup there was no cut for the red throw up, your right on that, but what if he could make himself throw up, look at steve-o from %!$$+%#
And how do you explain the cut at the 1:19 mark right before the throwup?
eyes.gif

Is that a red mark on his ear already being there before she slaps it on him?
Attention to detail and rebuttal fail

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Fake, his book is closed right before he says "why would you do that" then he throws up and the book is open
She never hits him in the face with the tampon either, he already had that red @+@! on his face

attention to detail fail..

look closer.. she slaps him with it.. and after the cut off he just start throwing up non stop.. i mean after the liquid throw up there was no cut for the red throw up... he is even throwing from the nose.
roll.gif
Are you blind? She held it by the string and when she swung it her hand was closer to his sideburns/ear area, how could the tampon mark the spot under his nose if her hand was in that position, you can also see the red stuff marked on his face before she "slaps" it on him.
After the liquid throwup there was no cut for the red throw up, your right on that, but what if he could make himself throw up, look at steve-o from %!$$+%#
And how do you explain the cut at the 1:19 mark right before the throwup?
eyes.gif

Is that a red mark on his ear already being there before she slaps it on him?
Attention to detail and rebuttal fail
indeed her hands was closer to the sideburn, only because she swung the tampon sideways, therefore leaving a slanted tampon mark ..

and whatst this seeings red spot before she slaps him? cuz ive watch it 20x and i dont see *##@.. unless you are blind in one eye or just ray charles, then ihave no clue what you are talking about.. i mean if its fake, why would they put a mark there? isnt the point of it, to make it "real" ( its not afake video)

as for the steve-O comment, he sticks his fingers down his throat to throw up, ive never seen him throw up purposely unless there is something that smells ordisgusting in front of him.

and the "cut" before the throw up, maybe its a longer video then it appears, maybe they just wanted to get ot the point when editing?
grin.gif

as for the red spot on dudes ear, thats NOT the cocktail sauce... thats just a red spot from his skin, you know when white people get those red spot/marks ontheir cheeks/ears/ necks?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so technically you fail again to attention to details.

That was real and dude was calling her baby even as he proceeded to throw up his own blood.

Chris Brown treatment granted

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what a pushover

but honestly, i don't even know what i'd do

shed get chris browned shamwowd fosho.

roll.gif
roll.gif

watching the vid again, a good way to wake up.

Pretty funny. Would've been funnier if she didn't try to disguise the scene skip/change or whatever right before he threw up because now i'm kindaquestioning if it's real....
laugh.gif

%!+@ was funny, but gross at the same time. I can't believe this dude just sat there and said "why would you do that yo?"
roll.gif

EDIT-Yo! go to 1:54 and it looks like the dog was eating the puke :
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom