Further evidence that Michael Jordan is a D-Bag

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

I've seen people get banned for saying a lot less about Kobe Bryant in this forum. It's a damned shame too! That is because Kobe is just as bad! Dude threw his former Barber and his mother off of his plane, then didn't pay him, just because of some stupid stuff! Kobe also spent year not talking to his sister, just because she used his credit card! When Karl Malone made that comical comment about Mexican girls to Kobe's wife, dude called Kay Malone, then left a message on the Malone's answering machine about what Karl was doing on the road!

Now I am no great fan of MJ's personality, but just know that he ain't the only one who has issues!
Kobe is another notorious a-hole. The problem on this forum is you cant say anything bad about Kobe without 85 Laker fans rushing to his defensein a 3-minute span. Who could forget this guy going public about Shaq cheating on his wife. If you have a problem with another man, confront themdirectly...dont go airing out their dirty laundry.

jordan has a well known reputation for being a douche. that doesn't take away from his on court accomplishments but alot of the mj stans try and defend hisa hole qualities.

the fact is probably almost every superstar athlete has a hole tendancies, but it still doesn't make it right.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I've seen people get banned for saying a lot less about Kobe Bryant in this forum. It's a damned shame too! That is because Kobe is just as bad! Dude threw his former Barber and his mother off of his plane, then didn't pay him, just because of some stupid stuff! Kobe also spent year not talking to his sister, just because she used his credit card! When Karl Malone made that comical comment about Mexican girls to Kobe's wife, dude called Kay Malone, then left a message on the Malone's answering machine about what Karl was doing on the road!

Now I am no great fan of MJ's personality, but just know that he ain't the only one who has issues!
Kobe is another notorious a-hole. The problem on this forum is you cant say anything bad about Kobe without 85 Laker fans rushing to his defense in a 3-minute span. Who could forget this guy going public about Shaq cheating on his wife. If you have a problem with another man, confront them directly...dont go airing out their dirty laundry.
lol i dont understand what kobe had to do with this story at all

It wouldn't have been a big deal if he said no, it's understandable. But the way he said it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Kobe is another notorious a-hole. The problem on this forum is you cant say anything bad about Kobe without 85 Laker fans rushing to his defense in a 3-minute span. Who could forget this guy going public about Shaq cheating on his wife. If you have a problem with another man, confront them directly...dont go airing out their dirty laundry.
lol i dont understand what kobe had to do with this story at all

He had everything to do with it, don't you see? He's a professional athlete who happens to be a BUTTHOLE!
roll.gif

haven't we known for a while now mj is someone you wouldn't want to be friends with, interact with, or even know? mj is beloved because of basketballand an amazing pr team. he's a major prick

All you have to say to MJ is your gambling problem killed your dad, that would humble him up real quick.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I mean, it's been known. There was the story of his sister being raped by the father and michael not believing her and many belief that Michael's dad was killed because of MJ's gambling debts. Jordan is basically one of the biggest A-hole's to walk the Earth.
Whoa wait what?
frown.gif

When Karl Malone made that comical comment about Mexican girls to Kobe's wife, dude called Kay Malone, then left a message on the Malone's answering machine about what Karl was doing on the road!

Damn..

roll.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

dancejordandancetb2.jpg

Where the heck is this? Man that story and Mike calling another brotha a N, like he some rich white dude who looks down on folk.

I may have hit him and
eyes.gif
smh at the players and Spike who stayed chillinwith Mike. Folks caught up in his glow like Rick James.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

All you have to say to MJ is your gambling problem killed your dad, that would humble him up real quick.

yeah...or he'd get up and knock your @%% out.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by jumpman247

yeah...or he'd get up and knock your @%% out.
eyes.gif

I'm like the same size and MJ, so he can bring it on.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

MJ is a prick. Dude basically destroyed Kwame's confidence by degrading him all the time during Wizards' practice.

Nah, Kwame was/is just a horrible basketball player
Doesn't matter...you dont call a young player with little confidence to begin with a fa**ot and a p*ssy in front of his peers.
For some reason this is funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom