FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

Just finished the episode.

I can't imagine this show gets renewed.

I bet they've lost half the viewers they started the Season with.

No way casual viewers are tuning in for this.

It's a bit of a frustrating watch, but I think if you've made it this far you'll stick around just to see how it ends. Doubt i'd engage in a season 2 though unless the finale has something so fantastic i can't resist.

I haven't watched the last 2-3 episodes. Will catch up and see if I want to continue. mr robot does a way better job of incorporating the hallucination scenes into the flow of the story.

I like how different this show is compared to every other show based on comic books.

I'll definitely stick around to finish and I'm definitely down for it to continue in Season 2 and further.

I'm okay with the muddle and the explanation, lack thereof or the way they've decided to tell the story.

Just saying I don't think this show has the viewers now that it started with and, I don't think that translates well for a 2nd series.

1. The show is showing you things from David's perspective so I believe it is set p"now" but David sees it as 70's influenced.

2. He doesn't switch. She lives inside his body comes out when he needs her and gets absorbed back into his body when she's done.

3. Nah at this point I think it's clear abrey plaza is the yellow eyed demon, and it is a separate entity not some manifestation of his subconcious.

only problem w that is aubrey had to be real in order for her to get stuck in the wall. wondering who the yellow posed as before or IF if david only knew her for a short time. I'm thinking the big head story book character?

I was thinking that the Yellow eyed Demon has taken on several bodies, all of which have been real living people.

Lenny was one, Benny, King etc. 

SO far we think King was made up based on what the sister said but I'm not sure that is true.

Lenny had to be real. 

SO I think Benny was also real.

And the Yellow eyed guy is in all of them.

Bighead character seems different all together.

And the older agent with the Fro switched Bodies with one of the folks who was rolling with Team Headquarters.

He just swapped back and started bucking when he saw David. 

Last edited:
only problem w that is aubrey had to be real in order for her to get stuck in the wall. wondering who the yellow posed as before or IF if david only knew her for a short time. I'm thinking the big head story book character?

She was inside David's body when she saw that right? So I assume that she was being manipulated just like David was to conceal the yellow eyes demon s identity.

Every time I tune in I feel like I'm lost in one of David Lynch's dreams.

Last edited:
She was inside David's body when she saw that right? So I assume that she was being manipulated just like David was to conceal the yellow eyes demon s identity.

when she was in david she had contact with yellow and now yellow is using that contact to manipulate his memories and disguising itself as her. valid
I was thinking that the Yellow eyed Demon has taken on several bodies, all of which have been real living people.

Lenny was one, Benny, King etc. 

SO far we think King was made up based on what the sister said but I'm not sure that is true.

Lenny had to be real. 

SO I think Benny was also real.

And the Yellow eyed guy is in all of them.

Bighead character seems different all together.

And the older agent with the Fro switched Bodies with one of the folks who was rolling with Team Headquarters.

He just swapped back and started bucking when he saw David. 

you think yellow took on physical forms or just David's memory of them? the revelation of it's power had me thinking.

you think yellow took on physical forms or just David's memory of them? the revelation of it's power had me thinking.
Dude tbh, I really don't have a MF'ing clue.

Like one minute I think I've grasped everything and pieced it together, then I read or think of something else that makes me go "hmmm?"

Like after reading your post about asking if Yellow eyes taking on physical forms Immediately I would answer and think, Yes.

Then the last part of your post pointing out "the revelation of it's power had me thinking" and now I'm like, confused again and have overthought things here, I think.

Like, the video actually showed the shape of the Yellow Eyed guy(I forgot about this and planned on coming back to it) so the others didn't see David, they saw yellow eyes, and now I"m all kinds of confused bruh.....

Exhausting'

IMO The yellow eyed demon isn't taking on physical forms.

He lives inside davids mind and can take control sometimes, and since david is a power telepath/telekenetic he can use davids powers project himself but ultimately it's an illusion.

Dude tbh, I really don't have a MF'ing clue.

Like one minute I think I've grasped everything and pieced it together, then I read or think of something else that makes me go "hmmm?"

Like after reading your post about asking if Yellow eyes taking on physical forms Immediately I would answer and think, Yes.

Then the last part of your post pointing out "the revelation of it's power had me thinking" and now I'm like, confused again and have overthought things here, I think.

Like, the video actually showed the shape of the Yellow Eyed guy(I forgot about this and planned on coming back to it) so the others didn't see David, they saw yellow eyes, and now I"m all kinds of confused bruh.....

Exhausting'

doc said the yellow was with him manifesting for a while so I doubt it had anything to do with ben or len but then again if it grew stronger maybe it created or enabled the relationships w david.

when david was scanned and yellow was there blatantly it made me think it could possess people so that's the chance it could've taken over the two

I haven't watched the last 2-3 episodes. Will catch up and see if I want to continue. mr robot does a way better job of incorporating the hallucination scenes into the flow of the story.
That's cuz Elliot is constantly talking to the viewer that is some hallucination/imaginary friend to him and that's all a guide to provide tons of exposition.

This show leaves you adrift where at times you know less than David or a bit more.

I like how different this show is compared to every other show based on comic books.
Thats what I really admire about it too.

It helps that Legion never really had a long running comic.

Last edited:
I got faith they'll tie it all together.. we know the quality is top notch..

dude from fargo is behind this, that alone gives me the reassurance it will close strong

Last edited:
This show is an enjoyable mind ****. It's all in his head. I'm not buying the parasite theory. I think a David is just enjoying being evil and found a way to make a scapegoat.

The most recent so was insanely entertaining.

Nice take on what David's affliction is.

That while silent part was well done. Again took on a complete horror vibe with the sound effects.

Yellow eyed demon is not a good enough name for this sick looking ****.

Last edited:
the main dude is getting annoying af to look at....its like for 3 damn episodes it's just close up shots of this dude looking confused.  

I'm on episode 4. Im trying to give this a chance.

Edit: Just finished ep. 5. This show is getting good.

Last edited:
Man this show is a total mind f....I feel like I have no idea what's going on..lol..

I thought David was coming into his own and learning to control his powers, but now I'm thinking it's one of his other personalities pulling all the strings, and David is just along for the ride...

The whole scene with his sister was so confusing man, lol...when they were trying to pry some secret from her...

All in all tho, I LOVE this show...I love how each episode brings so many emotion so outta you...mostly, I like that this show is 100% unique...I've never seen anything like it...

Can't wait for ep 6

Is it unique or a mess?

Jury is still out for me.

4-5 episodes in and we've been introduced to what, 20 characters?

Each character averages screen time per episode.
It's maddening.

Last edited:
The show is beyond unique.

Some of yall are actually thinking too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom