Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
sorry to go off topic but why is that guy the scum f the earth if he bids on an item you want, isint that a bidding war?

sorry to go off topic but why is that guy the scum f the earth if he bids on an item you want, isint that a bidding war?
Pretty sure that by "beat him" he meant the the guy tried to steal the $ from him, not outbid him for some shoes.

oh like he paid for the shoes but never received the shoes cuz the seller didnt ship? thats understandable then

^yup, since Nike had moved the release date for both of the crimson foam and Liverpool lebron. Something is up with Nike.

Has anyone talked to a store that's actually getting them?

I called damn near every FL and HOH in the area and none of them are getting any Rookies on 9/1 and the Nike Rep on NDC said "no rookies are being released on NDC 9/1" ...

Nike has been known to lie...but something has got to be up though because I search "Galaxy Rookies" like everyday on Twitter to see if anybody has any reliable info on it and you should see the number of people tweeting to NikeStore asking them about it and they NEVER have responded to any of them. Plus like someone else above said, Nike wouldn't push up the RD of Foams just for the Raptors.

At the same time though, it's kind of messed up for the people who are going to have to pass on the Foams because they're waiting for the rookies not even knowing for sure if they're going to release.

i definitely need these. went through hell with the foams. hopefully i can make up for it with these.

they twitter said they getting them on 9/1 these days thats how all news gets spread around. what has yall kids brought the world 2. SMH i hate twitter for real the only reason i have an account is because the post the links its like u cant search on nike.com for the product u have to use twitter. thats just whack

they twitter said they getting them on 9/1 these days thats how all news gets spread around. what has yall kids brought the world 2. SMH i hate twitter for real the only reason i have an account is because the post the links its like u cant search on nike.com for the product u have to use twitter. thats just whack
 you don't need a twitter account to see the link, tho...you just need to open up their twitter page and you're good

Yeah they actually had them posted on their launch lis a few weeks ago at MSRP of $215.... a $15 increase.

etzhnb.jpg

Last edited:
are they gonna release these in malls? or this gonna be considered a "riot shoe" and online release only?

Last edited:
i dont even know if they r gonna release saturday these im gonna stop by my local shop but its not looking good

Last edited:
I've been hitting up guys on eBay who have pre-orders listed for information, here is the latest response:
"You do realize that these are a house of hoops exclusive, which means nobody else will get them. No store in the world will get them besides house of hoops. There are only a handful in the US. I'll email or message you when I get them then but they won't be cheaper than the preorder."
His pre-order has a BIN of $1,400+

try to remember every store that got galaxy 1s. same stores gon have zoom rooks. they aint gon annouce these til like noon et 2mrrw. jus so ppl grab dem foams. then they prob gon say we will tweet wen availible at random time saturday like they did wit kd4 texas an kobe7 ace

Back
Top Bottom