Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I dont get why youre tagging me 🤷🏾‍♂️ everything you said is irrelevant to me. I was being facetious about these weak a** dragons and yall going to deep dont nobody care about all that 🤣

Are you reading what you’re quoting or what you posted? :lol:

What’s not to get?

Dude sounds mad lost :lol:

I’m not sure he meant to post in here, but yeah he has no idea what you’re talking about :rofl:

F667A14A-7DDA-4C9F-8975-832B0B399559.gif

Folks digging a bit too deep into something that's really just a set piece to Daemon's rep going forward.
I think it has to do with the books. I didn't read them but I was told the crab feeder was a way bigger villain and had a more prominent role in the story.

It did feel a bit rushed though. Like they rope you in the beginning with the graphic crab scenes and then it kind of just sputters to an end without any real knowledge of him.

Really hoping this show isn’t more than 2-3 seasons. No need to drag it out if you’re gonna do these time jumps.

I do feel Crabfeeder’s story was rushed but i think they want to get to the internal conflict within house Targaryen now that we now Visaerys is gonna stand by his choice of appointing Rhaebae his heir

The hand is trying to push for his grandson to be named heir, as is the rest of the 7. Plus Daemon ain’t finna stand around and accept it either.

They rushed the crab feeder story. They should have at least shown us a sword fight between the two. I see they haven't learned from their past mistakes.

Viserys to Jason Lannister: “I did not name Rhaenyra heir… on a whim”

Next person to speak with him is Otto, Aegon’s grandpa. :lol:

Really hoping this show isn’t more than 2-3 seasons. No need to drag it out if you’re gonna do these time jumps.

This. I watched a video on the targ civil war a few years back when GoT still aired, and it’s confusing and drawn out from what I remember.

Back
Top Bottom