Gator snatches 2 y/o at Disney Resort #FLLiving

you can learn from a mistake while also empathizing with the parents. And you can have high standards while also realizing that no one is perfect, people make mistakes. As long as there are humans this will be the case. The key is to learn from mistakes while also being understanding. The parents ****** up, absolutely; however, a bunch of people on the Internet who think their opinions matter pointing fingers isn't going to solve anything.

Thank you.

Fingerpointing? Read your first sentence.
you can learn from a mistake

I'm glad we are actually acknowledging the parent's didn't parent.

Wait what cincy is pure garbage. Cleveland>>>>>>that hellhole called Cincy

Last edited:
Went running with my girl yesterday around 8pm in Safety Harbor, Fl. saw a sign that indicated Alligators were near, and they couldn't be tamed. Within minutes, we saw 3-4 Gators in this random pond at the park. I got one on Snapchat. Gators are like Dear down here. Just have to theyre feeding habits...which is usually around dusk.

Last edited:
I was speaking to my dad who lives in Kissimmee about this freak accident. He swears up and down,the parents was trying to cash in. He was breaking down to me for about an hour and Half . To sum it all up ,He believes the parents have a life insurance policy on the kid or trying to cash out on a lawsuit from Disney. My dad is a 55year old retired Millitary Vet. Dude just go Valencia Cummuntiy College , Travels and Watches Discovery ID all day.
But then I started thinking about this case that's playing out here in Atlanta. About a dad who deliberately left his son in a hot car all day. Who later found dead and the dad had a million dollar life insurances policy on his kid. So hell maybe he might be on something .... A BIG MAYBE

Man i would never get my kid killed to cash out on a few M's. Cant throw any amouny of money at me to take my kids life. Somw people are sick man.

I was speaking to my dad who lives in Kissimmee about this freak accident. He swears up and down,the parents was trying to cash in. He was breaking down to me for about an hour and Half . To sum it all up ,He believes the parents have a life insurance policy on the kid or trying to cash out on a lawsuit from Disney. My dad is a 55year old retired Millitary Vet. Dude just go Valencia Cummuntiy College , Travels and Watches Discovery ID all day.
But then I started thinking about this case that's playing out here in Atlanta. About a dad who deliberately left his son in a hot car all day. Who later found dead and the dad had a million dollar life insurances policy on his kid. So hell maybe he might be on something .... A BIG MAYBE
The one in Atlanta was clearly deliberate.

There's no guarantee a gator would eat your kid so I'm not buying that unless we know for a fact that this kid has a policy.

Even then there's gotta be a better way
laugh.gif

As more facts keep trickling out it slowly becomes more and more obvious to me that the father conspired with the gator.

Yes, the situation that's went on here is sad. The crazy part is the Father went back to his car in the middle of the day to get his briefcase and still supossely didn't smell or see his child in the back seat dead.

View media item 1541677
Now we just gonna post made up monkey **** theories?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom