GBE vs MIGOS ...is this beef necessary? Vol. I don't want nobody to die.

john hancock

Banned
What will it take to squash this beef? That video at the restaurant was cringe-worthy. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, that fine restaurant with the innocent people was quite cringeworthy.
mean.gif
I'm just saying, all those years of working towards anti-discrimination, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the countless people who've lost their lives for the advancement of the human race. Yet these animals are running around causing unnecessary distress and panic that will affect the overall perception of not only themselves but innocent people that fall into the stereotypes of the culturally inept may end up paying the ultimate price.

that video was hilarious though
roll.gif
If we're trying to turn a negative into a positive yeah, the looks on the customer's faces was hilarious. But the downside to that is the perception of youth that resemble the unruly buffoonery that can be seen in that video.

Imagine a cop or a "neighborhood watchman" blowing away an impressionable kid that wanted to dress like GBE or Migos....these rappers aren't children either. Fredo is 25 years old. 

At 25 Mark Zuckerberg was accomplished, so was Elizabeth Holmes.

Last edited:
So if a race from another planet said they were coming to take a selected amount of our population to a better place, but it was up to us to choose our planet's most promising inhabitants, you're saying you'd allow GBE and Migos to be ambassadors for Chicago and Atlanta's communities in which their from?

Last edited:
Remember this thread when someone you love is a victim of violence ...either laying in a box, raped, robbed, beat up, anything. See your quote "Op a square". You think violence is cool. If you ever post about it in General, I will quote this and laugh at your misfortune. Because you're implying I'm a "square" and it's frowned upon.

Last edited:
Rather see GBE vs shmoney crew or whatever their called

shame someone might end up getting killed or shot over Keef's high *** mishearing a line about something that rhymed with his daughters name.​

shame someone might end up getting killed or shot over Keef's high *** mishearing a line about something that rhymed with his daughters name.​

That's what kills me tho lol. Like no one on his side said bruh, I don't think they dissed Kay Kay. Its like this ***** said he mad and they all suited up​

That **** in the restaurant is dumb but if the white people there judge every black person off that incident then they can kiss my ***

Back
Top Bottom