Gender Reveals

I remember when gender reveals were just a part of baby showers. Not this whole thing on to themselves that needed documentation but that's basically cuz of social media.

Demi Lovato Speaks Out Against 'Transphobic' Gender Reveal Parties | Entertainment Tonight
:rofl:

I read the title and part of the article a few times trying to comprehend it.

This stuck out:

"Transphobia is not just prejudice or violence against an individual trans person, it is a belief system that presumes non-trans people to be more 'natural' than trans people,"

Que?

Correct me if I'm wrong but trans ppl believe they were born the wrong sex and so assume the gender (social construct) they believe they are.

That's not natural.

If I believed I was born the wrong skin color and assumed a different race (social construct) because I believed that's what I actually am that would not be natural.

Putting belief over reality is not natural.

I had one a couple months ago. It was literally just some friends and our fam. It was exciting to find out the gender seeing as my first kid was born 11 year prior and it wasn't a thing back then. We all enjoyed some good eats and then our family planned how we would be finding out they actually incorporated our dogs which to us was everything. But i can see why people can see them as pointless but with all the pointless stupid **** people do for social media having a gender reveal seems low on the totem pole. Some people record themselves crying or eating LOL
CFD5259D-C981-4529-85F8-FB032F455D36.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a challenge, a don’t post it challenge. Do something and don’t post a damn thing about it. Let’s see how many people still do these things 🤷🏽‍♂️

for the record, I don’t care what people do, I’m just saying that people do a majority of activities just to post it. I’m sure I’ll hear the “but how can my grandma see this??” argument. I get it. Neva Eva will make sense to me

Here’s a challenge, a don’t post it challenge. Do something and don’t post a damn thing about it. Let’s see how many people still do these things 🤷🏽‍♂️

for the record, I don’t care what people do, I’m just saying that people do a majority of activities just to post it. I’m sure I’ll hear the “but how can my grandma see this??” argument. I get it. Neva Eva will make sense to me
🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom