Gender Reveals

While I hope that part didn’t happen w/ the guests I also cannot place blame for homie on the parents’ decision to continue a stupid trend.

That plane or pilot was the true culprit here.

Actually Ackchyually Meme Poster for Sale by WittyFox | Redbubble

i agree but grandparents and some relatives can get pretty hype about the gender too.
my dad had 6 sisters and my brother has a daughter so it was up to me to carry on the family name. many people cried when they found out i was gonna have a son. no gender reveal though. just phone calls and texts :lol:

i wonder how many parents make a big deal of gender reveal, birthday parties etc. but then suck at actually being parents. i know a few.

There are 8 brothers and sisters including my dad. Out of all these 8 families I’m the only boy. So got like 13 girl cousins lol. So literally the only one left to carry forth the name.

We’re all getting older now and so most have had kids. I’m 38 no spring chicken my wife and I been trying. We are finally pregnant…and it’s a boy.

The name will live on.

No gender reveal or baby shower though. I don’t get how these became a thing. I’m very progressive but someone along the line the line was crossed. I’ll have a hang with my boys and have beer. My girl will hang with some of her close friends and relax for a day somewhere. But besides that we’re not doing anything besides sending an email to everyone with the news.

Back
Top Bottom