George Zimmerman Agrees to Celebrity Boxing Match — Will Fight A Black Person

[COLOR=#red]I couldn't care less about that trayvon martin kid, but I hope someone breaks this clowns face. :smile:[/COLOR]

what does that even mean !!!! .. like you serious right now ?

... thats probably the lamest post i've ever read on NT and there are madddd lames on here lately.

Like him or not, the kid is dead.. how you say idc about that trayvon kid. idk him, but come on son.. he's dead.

Its just not right. Shame on you. :smh:

- Much Luv Nt, This ain't the way to be.. Stay sucker free.. peace

:/

Last edited:
hmm i wonder what other "celebrities" will be involved.

antoine dodson, chocolate rain guy, the guy from the leprechaun video, charles ramsey, treyvons homegirl that took the stand.

that word has lost all meaning, even the broads from those 16 and pregnant shows are considered celebs now. 
mean.gif

The game got them hands, hope he whoops his ***

But why is a murderer considered a celebrity? Disgusting

This whole thing is disgusting :smh

Last edited:
no words.

:smh:

celebrity?

we still talk about that guy?

bigger issues like the "system" should be talked and discussed on the public / govt platform.

But people don't care about that, all they want is a reality show about newly famous people that are thrown everywhere to make a quick buck.

Merica!

As much as I want to never hear about this clown again, I'd love to see him get mollywhopped.

As far as his challenger being Game...didn't Game get the business in front of the Fox Hills mall from a dude banging Inglewood NHP? Hopefully he takes some training classes before this.

Last edited:
Man idk, I get the feeling that if Zimmerman goes up against an untrained fighter like The Game, he'll land a lucky knockout punch somehow. This dude is something else.

I think he's using it as a coping mechanism, say he does do this, it will definitely be something that he is doing because of the issues haunting him of when he killed Trayvon, even if it was self defense.

Officers and veterans have similar issues, not to compare him to those in law enforcement but rather the act of killing someone and for you to be in the right, probably is eating his consciousness alive.

I think he's using it as a coping mechanism, say he does do this, it will definitely be something that he is doing because of the issues haunting him of when he killed Trayvon, even if it was self defense.

Officers and veterans have similar issues, not to compare him to those in law enforcement but rather the act of killing someone and for you to be in the right, probably is eating his consciousness alive.

shut up fam

it was neither self defense nor was this ******* in the right

the american justice system and the state of florida are a joke

That was just a rumor about Game getting it at Fox Hills. There was never any evidence to go with ole boy's story then dude got murked a few months later...

Game gave it to 40 Glock on camera though even though there's conflicting stories there too...

Anyways, did Trayvon's parents ever file a civil suit against Zimmerman? They might still end up getting this money...lol

How about NO ONE vs Zimmermen?

Like seriously, I'd be a bigger slap in the face if no one cared.
Realest **** you ever said.  

Unfortunately, 'Murica gon' 'Murica.  
mean.gif

I wish this dude would fade into bolivian already.  

That was just a rumor about Game getting it at Fox Hills. There was never any evidence to go with ole boy's story then dude got murked a few months later...

Game gave it to 40 Glock on camera though even though there's conflicting stories there too...

Anyways, did Trayvon's parents ever file a civil suit against Zimmerman? They might still end up getting this money...lol
You sure it was just a rumor?  I heard about it from some pretty in-the-know folks, and then saw this video...

Back
Top Bottom