George Zimmerman Agrees to Celebrity Boxing Match — Will Fight A Black Person

Yea I saw that video too. Game released a pic later that day claiming dude was full of it and he didn't have any marks on him. Who knows though. Wouldn't surprise me if Game is the one who got dude murked though...

Last edited:
Game getting knocked out in front of his son :smh:

-edit: dude in the vid got murked?

Last edited:
The more I think about this the more I'm in favor of it.

I hope these things get so ridiculously outrageous that the whole "reality tv"/Terio/YouTube prankers/Housewives of a baller I let hit hype bubble just burst!

Nothing irritates me more then that breed of human.

Last edited:
George is playing with fire. There are unstable people in this world. Appearing to bask in publicity brought about by murdering a teenager might be enough to push someone to act out. He should be living as quietly as possible.

GZ just sold some paintings for $100,000 too 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/..._4688846.html?utm_hp_ref=new-york&ir=New+York

For a 
sick.gif
 painting 

[COLOR=#red]I couldn't care less about that trayvon martin kid, but I hope someone breaks this clowns face. :smile:[/COLOR]

what does that even mean !!!! .. like you serious right now ?

... thats probably the lamest post i've ever read on NT and there are madddd lames on here lately.

Like him or not, the kid is dead.. how you say idc about that trayvon kid. idk him, but come on son.. he's dead.

Its just not right. Shame on you. :smh:

- Much Luv Nt, This ain't the way to be.. Stay sucker free.. peace

:/

Relax brah, don't fall for it, that's always been his schtick. He wants to Rustle Jimmies

He said it to get a reaction/attention. If you don't give it to him, he wins

Last edited:
this is a disgrace, how can anyone even acknowledge this clown after all that he has done. If its really going to go down, throw him in there with Broner.

Lost in all this is the event promoter: Damon Feldman.

Blow his inbox up. Write nasty messages to him. Tell him that he should do the world a favor and kill himself for coming up with something so immoral to profit off of. That's what I'm about to do .

Last edited:

Blow his inbox up. Write nasty messages to him. Tell him that he should do the world a favor and kill himself for coming up with something so immoral to profit off of. That's what I'm about to do .
This

:pimp:

Just emailed him and said I hope you and your family all die of cancer :lol:

No way this gets broadcasted on television. No company would be foolish enough to buy ad space for this.

Back
Top Bottom