Georgetown 11 low next April

Anyone else notice the patent leather has a slippery/oily coat when you run your fingers across it? Didn't notice it on my other 11s. I know it's a bit weird but I like running my fingers across that new leather.

inspector-gadget.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. We will be the only ones to notice these flaws, most people won't even notice or care.

Came in today S/O to @exo1127 for hooking me up, shipped fast, double boxed and threw in some #AJ1Fam laces for my bred 1s :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1493032
My Eleven collection, missed out on tuxedos, didn't like white/red lows and just never bought Cool Greys and Space Jams....everything DS except for 2011 concords I wore those once

View media item 1493033

you BETTER START wearing them bro before they START separating

Toe area is a bit narrow. Wondering if I should size up on the breds next month. Maybe these will stretch out a bit.

Last edited:

Toe area is a bit narrow. Wondering if I should size up on the breds next month. Maybe these will stretch out a bit.
I'm going to say hold out and see if the toe stretches.  I sized up by a half size (it seems my size was SUPER limited), and my heel slips out the back.  I suppose the issue could be fixed by thick socks, but they're probably going back.

Just received my pair from ndc and i have some flaws as well. looks like there is glue in the patent leather on one of the pairs and it can't be removed.. also alot of scratches.. looks like they rushed through making these.. anyways im still going to keep my pair..

here is an on feet pic i took.

I'm going to say hold out and see if the toe stretches.  I sized up by a half size (it seems my size was SUPER limited), and my heel slips out the back.  I suppose the issue could be fixed by thick socks, but they're probably going back.

throw some spenco soles in. You'll solve the issue AND get great comfort.

all my pairs came in, all perfect. but i'm not surprised if one is damaged or flawed cause i got low expectations on QC.
more the reason to buy more than one pair, keep the best and return or sell the flawed one.
everyone is happy, i get a clean pair and the person who gets a 2nd chance at copping a pair from me or i return it with no issues.

Stil DS factory laced. What a lame. Since when Js standing like a girl and wearing skinny jeans cool. I will never understand my generation.

You're the lame bruh. Quit worrying about how other people lace their kicks or what jeans they wear. Just do you.

I just think it's lame that people on here bash others for their style or how they choose to wear their kicks. Who cares how someone poses in a pic. Didn't know their was a "specific" way you're supposed to pose when taking kick pics. My bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom