Georgetown 11 low next April

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I missed these..... but I didn't try :lol:

they look dope on foot fellas. I definitely enjoy the pics in here.

i only missed because i couldn't see myself getting 2 shoes that released on a sat again, but it was very tempting when i saw them instore that sat!

Seems the bred lows are in much higher demand. People around here are talking about them a lot.

Another thing I wear my kicks or new kicks 1-7 days after purchasing and be the only on with them on foot.

i feel like It's not like any buys Jordan's and wears them.

Wear you airs brothers.

Seems like it's cool to DS everything now. I mean double ups yea. but its cool to have 100 pairs of DS shoes. Unless your strickly a collector.

To each his or her own I just find it odd

Last edited:
i only missed because i couldn't see myself getting 2 shoes that released on a sat again, but it was very tempting when i saw them instore that sat!

I only copped these, palmers, and red foams. Cause i sold of part of my collection that wasn't getting any wears. Them grape 5's were awful from the day I got them to the day I sold them.

Happy to get rid of some shoes I don't want to get some shoes I do want.

Dang impulse cops

Seems the bred lows are in much higher demand. People around here are talking about them a lot.

Another thing I wear my kicks or new kicks 1-7 days after purchasing and be the only on with them on foot.

i feel like It's not like any buys Jordan's and wears them.

Wear you airs brothers.

Seems like it's cool to DS everything now. I mean double ups yea. but its cool to have 100 pairs of DS shoes. Unless your strickly a collector.

To each his or her own I just find it odd
Bred lows will b copped!! The hype for them will b real tho!! Lol

People are crazy, my buddy sold a size 12 for 280 shipped on ebay an hour after listing them. I'm shocked how high these are selling. None of the pairs from last year went that high

People are crazy, my buddy sold a size 12 for 280 shipped on ebay an hour after listing them. I'm shocked how high these are selling. None of the pairs from last year went that high

Whoever bought them probably put in work and still missed out. sometimes being mad that you struck out on something you truly wanted will cause you to buy at crazy prices!

if by columbias you mean the legend blues, then you got a good deal IMO.
Yea i meant legend blues sorry lol. Yea the guy said he knew i was getting the better deal he just had two pairs of columbias( edit... LEGEND BLUES.. )  n striked out on these. I guess he really wanted them. Either way who am I to complain. Legend blues for under retail seems like a steal to me.

Last edited:
I only copped these, palmers, and red foams. Cause i sold of part of my collection that wasn't getting any wears. Them grape 5's were awful from the day I got them to the day I sold them.

Happy to get rid of some shoes I don't want to get some shoes I do want.

Dang impulse cops

**** I feel you about those Grape 5s. Sat on mine for the longest and tried to wear them and never could. Finally, one of my partners saw them and wanted to buy so I sold it to him for retail DS in a sz 12. My impulse buys led me the way of Stealth IIIs, Crimson III, Laney 1s, and a few others I would like to forget. I'm much better in 2015 lol

I missed these..... but I didn't try
laugh.gif

Same boat here.

Didn't try, but a dude in my league had them on feet last night and I was like damn... maybe I should have given it a go 
laugh.gif

I missed these..... but I didn't try :lol:

Same boat here.

Didn't try, but a dude in my league had them on feet last night and I was like damn... maybe I should have given it a go :lol:

While I love the color palette, I genuinely don't like and jordan lows for some reason. The only one I miss is the nightshade lows. All of the other ones have been sold or returned without and second thoughts.

Sometimes I wish I felt differently, but I always feel like something is missing for me.

Why does anyone even still care about these? If u missed u didnt try (bigfooters aside). Off to the Bred XI low thread...
why you even care that anyone even cares still?

keep it movin bruh .. nobody forcing you to post/come in here. People still posting in here for the same reasons everyone always does after a shoe has released

**** I feel you about those Grape 5s. Sat on mine for the longest and tried to wear them and never could. Finally, one of my partners saw them and wanted to buy so I sold it to him for retail DS in a sz 12. My impulse buys led me the way of Stealth IIIs, Crimson III, Laney 1s, and a few others I would like to forget. I'm much better in 2015 lol
Same here no regrets yet in 2015. 
laugh.gif
The only Jordan shoes I regret buying was the 13 Grey Toe last year, damn that was an impulse buy.

Anyone got a size 7y that they can take a pic of the carbon fiber. Just want to make sure my wife's pair is cool. CF is different from mine. Size 12

Back
Top Bottom