Georgetown 11 low next April

I'm going to miss out on Attic and Blends stock, too. ****.

Last edited:
Anyone got a size 7y that they can take a pic of the carbon fiber. Just want to make sure my wife's pair is cool. CF is different from mine. Size 12
@Psyntifik1  - Here's my GS vs. Mens.  Definitely look different.  Both purchased from NDC. (Left is GS)

Last edited:
Anyone know we're I can pick up a matching grey pair of shoe laced... white ones just don't do it for me.

Only negative about these is the toe box has no layer of cushioning. It's hard as hell and scratches my toes. May have to double sock when wearing for long stretches.

Anybody notice how much lighter the 30th anniversary boxes are?
At first I thought the shoes were lighter, but it's actually the box.
They take up less space too, so that's definitely a positive.

Y must people quote a whole group of pics just to say something? And why must multiple people do it in a row?

:smh:

Had this Jordan 11 tee. Matches pretty good. Tee is back from early 2000's release
View media item 1497032

Not even the matchy matchy type (jb brand shoes and shirt) but I'm low key jealous of that shirt.

A huge chunk of my casual wear are graphic tees and nerd retro shirts.
And or corny or funny graphic T's

I mean I have big boy clothes but for the most part a good ole T gets it done.

Repped for that one!

I got both of my pairs pretty flawless, IMO the mesh and padding seems thicker in these than the concords and the other releases. They also more comfy to me than the releases from a few yrs ago.. Big up to starfox for keeping it real on team good ole Tee

UNDS these yesterday.  At first, the cushioning was a bit stiff, but after a few hours, it softened up and now it feels like a 11 comfort-wise.

Also got a compliment from my Career Advisor on these, was very unexpected but a nice surprise.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom