Georgetown 11 low next April

Do u think anyone would trade these for my concord lows? Should I have them add cash or even trade

Id say about even but add like $20 just off the fact that Concords are a year older.

Do u think anyone would trade these for my concord lows? Should I have them add cash or even trade
I would have them add 80-100.another way sell your concords low,then use that $ to buy these.u will end up making at least 50 if your concord lows are dead stock

Id say about even but add like $20 just off the fact that Concords are a year older.

This is what i hate about trades. Having to add $20 is lame. I know what you are saying, but really, whoever is getting these, do they really need that $20? I mean, its not like we're talking about some shoes that cost $60 so that $20 is kind of significant in comparison.

Not coming at you Alp. Just saying. Pet peeve of mine in todays sneaker culture.

This is what i hate about trades. Having to add $20 is lame. I know what you are saying, but really, whoever is getting these, do they really need that $20? I mean, its not like we're talking about some shoes that cost $60 so that $20 is kind of significant in comparison.

Not coming at you Alp. Just saying. Pet peeve of mine in todays sneaker culture.
yea I feel you too but trading a shoe of similar value and one just released compared to the other having to sit ds for a year warrants a little extra cash imo. If both ppl want the other kicks though even is fine too.

Sounds good. I have a couple extra pairs of Concords since I went a little too hard to find pairs and missed out on these due to work. Not in a rush to find a pair but it would be nice to unload a pair rather than shell out some money

Back
Top Bottom