Georgetown 11 low next April

Stop buying from shoe palace it's really that simple.

It's not that simple 45 mins after release and NDC still spinning and splash on FNL.
Not that it was any easier to cop on their site either....
I'm just saying charge $25 above retail shipped and they can't even get them to you the following week. I used guest checkout with my email and never got any type of confirmation or tracking. I had to email them and ask for that info. Just sharing my 1st experience.

It's not that simple 45 mins after release and NDC still spinning and splash on FNL.
Not that it was any easier to cop on their site either....
I'm just saying charge $25 above retail shipped and they can't even get them to you the following week. I used guest checkout with my email and never got any type of confirmation or tracking. I had to email them and ask for that info. Just sharing my 1st experience.

I had the same ndc issue. Purchased from champs had to pay shipping and didn't even get a printed invoice. I won't be buying from champs anymore. Buying Jordan's you always expect the issues.

If you had shared your entire experience I would not have made such a comment. My apologies.

Last edited:
does anyone know where I can get these in grade school size 5.5 or 6? focused on my pair and my buddy's on release day and couldn't get hands on my lady friend's. I did tell her it's going to be hard to get and I tried to buy them ever since but failed miserably.. i do wanna surprise her though.. either nike didn't produce these enough or people went crazy on them. I was pretty confident on copping multiple pairs but they dried out instantly the next day. if ebay is the last place to go please let me know..

Stop buying from shoe palace it's really that simple.

Shoe Palace is just plain garbage period, especially in regards to exchanges. SP doesn't do refunds. I bought some Superfly 2s from them and I wanted to exchange them for some Melo M10s a week later that got marked down to the same price I paid for the Superflys. Mind you, I never wore them and when I brought them in, the manager tried to get me to pay another $20 for them. I left and tried calling corporate on them but they wouldn't do anything. Avoid them.

Shoe Palace is just plain garbage period, especially in regards to exchanges. SP doesn't do refunds. I bought some Superfly 2s from them and I wanted to exchange them for some Melo M10s a week later that got marked down to the same price I paid for the Superflys. Mind you, I never wore them and when I brought them in, the manager tried to get me to pay another $20 for them. I left and tried calling corporate on them but they wouldn't do anything. Avoid them.

View media item 1501342
They're shady as **** avoid them at all cost unless you're desperate. [emoji]128512[/emoji] they charge above retail for Js too. Smh

got my pair of these and i'm very happy with the look, & quality... so glad I didn't sleep... buy em up now if you can i think these will only continue to go up as time goes on

View media item 1501342
They're shady as **** avoid them at all cost unless you're desperate. [emoji]128512[/emoji] they charge above retail for Js too. Smh

They're a last option at best and that happened in a physical store. Shoe Palace is basically a chain on the level of a flea market or low end strip mall urban stores. They seem to be growing as far as physical stores go and people need to be warned about them.

Why not open a chain that can charge resell and make a even larger profit. Seems like a smart biz move. In the short term.

lol did anyone see today that SP restocked the Yeezy foams for $300 lol. They have to hold a good amount of stock for months after a hyped release "to magically have a restock and justify there resell prices.

What was so bad about them ? Does your friend own any other pervious 11 low releases to compare them to ?
honestly i think he just has bad air jordan luck. he is usually the one who ends up getting his shoes pre creased when they get shipped to him. he had the concord lows and he said they were better than the georgetowns, but i think he had his hopes a little to high. his shoes he said just felt cheap and that they wernt really "remastered" but im just going off hwat he said

i was told by my freind they had bad quality
Funny, I got my FNL pair in today and the soles are so blue! Compared to the Nike pair that almost has a yellow tint to it.

There's some good ones out there but the majority has issues. These by far have the worst quality out of any 11 but its such a sweet shoe. And this is coming from a 29 yr old that has had over 20 pairs of 11 in his lifetime.

I actually saw w one eBay seller with some pretty good pics post this description "100% Authentic but I'm not responsible for manufacturer defects"

lmao at least he was honest

Last edited:
I guess I'm lucky almost all of the pairs I get are free of what some call bad quality. IMO I still think these are made better than the last batch of 11 lows

I guess I'm lucky almost all of the pairs I get are free of what some call bad quality. IMO I still think these are made better than the last batch of 11 lows

Here's some more food for thought. I'm a 9.5. But all of my closest homeboys are size 12 so I may snag a pair for one them. Every size 12 that I have ordered has been flawless in any XI. Especially the Pantones I snagged for my boy. But my 9.5 usually have something wrong smh. So I've been debating whether bigger sizes have better quality due to a better team piecing them together on the manufacturering line.

Here's some more food for thought. I'm a 9.5. But all of my closest homeboys are size 12 so I may snag a pair for one them. Every size 12 that I have ordered has been flawless in any XI. Especially the Pantones I snagged for my boy. But my 9.5 usually have something wrong smh. So I've been debating whether bigger sizes have better quality due to a better team piecing them together on the manufacturering line.

Here's some food for thought also, I'm a sz 11 so I can't speak for smaller sizes. Even when the 6s and 7s ran a half sz to big I went to a 10.5 and I didn't have any issues with the "quality"

i really dislike most 11 low, but i couldn't pass up a nice colorway. i really like them. they feel real comfortable. i wish they made them mids, it would have been raw!

I will be taking them to Vegas for the Mayweather fight! :smokin

. I'm a size 11 and 90% of the time have flaws even when I get multiple pairs to try to get a pair with out anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom