Georgetown 11 low next April

These have the be the worst quality shoe I got for the lows.

I got 3 pairs and all of them have issues. I'm talking all 6 shoes! 

Patent leather scratches, cuts, over stitching, over glueing... just sloppy.

I've never really had problems with any of the other XI's but I didn't get one decent passing pair.

I still have only tried my pair on around the house, but looking forward to making this a regular in my rotation this summer.

Once I saw them in person, they even grew on me more. Now I'm not sure whether I prefer my Concords or these...

Sounds good. I have a couple extra pairs of Concords since I went a little too hard to find pairs and missed out on these due to work. Not in a rush to find a pair but it would be nice to unload a pair rather than shell out some money
What size are you looking for in Georgetowns? 

These have the be the worst quality shoe I got for the lows.

I got 3 pairs and all of them have issues. I'm talking all 6 shoes! 

Patent leather scratches, cuts, over stitching, over glueing... just sloppy.

I've never really had problems with any of the other XI's but I didn't get one decent passing pair.

So besides coming here venting, what are you going do about ? Return them maybe ?

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
You beat me to it. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

But, most can find them under SH price of $239-$261 when checking out :wink:

Last edited:
Nice, will try to grab on my size for a change.... sz14 what was I thinking.
mean.gif

Been wearing mine often over the past few weeks. 11 lows are turning into one of my favorite shoes to wear. Can't wait to have the concords, grey mist, and red/black in rotation all summer.

Been wearing mine often over the past few weeks. 11 lows are turning into one of my favorite shoes to wear. Can't wait to have the concords, grey mist, and red/black in rotation all summer.
Yeah I love my 11 lows too. I wear them a lot in the summer. I just picked up those Hornet 13's and they are starting to be one of my favorite summer shoes like the 11 lows, they're so comfortable and look great on feet with shorts.

Wore these today and I would have been pissed at myself if I had passed on these.
That cool grey upper is so clean.

Yeah I seen a pair today and they look way better in person, good lookin shoe.

Last edited:
I still got yet to wear mine, but yet ive managed to buy another 2 pair that i'm most likely never gonna wear :nerd: Issues

I secured a second pair just while resale is low. Wear one pair till the price inflates then sell and have a fresh pair on deck. Like renting a pair almost.

Back
Top Bottom