Georgetown 11 low next April

Anyone got a size 7y that they can take a pic of the carbon fiber. Just want to make sure my wife's pair is cool. CF is different from mine. Size 12

Carbon fiber on gs sizes are faux material. Men's sizes might be faux too but it's clearly a synthetic material on the grade school pairs.

might be fooling myself but i know a pair of these still have to be sitting somewhere in some store in some part of the U.S.!

inspector-gadget.jpg

View media item 1495654View media item 1495658

I'm officially in the game now that I just received them at my door this morning. But what surprised me that the soles were bluer than I expected.

**** I feel you about those Grape 5s. Sat on mine for the longest and tried to wear them and never could. Finally, one of my partners saw them and wanted to buy so I sold it to him for retail DS in a sz 12. My impulse buys led me the way of Stealth IIIs, Crimson III, Laney 1s, and a few others I would like to forget. I'm much better in 2015 lol

if you are thinking like this now.... you are in the right mindset to rid you of this shoe addiction..

only buy shoes you know you could/would wear.

unfortunately this still fails if you feel you could wear all shoes lol

People are crazy, my buddy sold a size 12 for 280 shipped on ebay an hour after listing them. I'm shocked how high these are selling. None of the pairs from last year went that high
I thought the Concord from last year are going for that price. Also, retail prices went up which results in higher resell value.

Back
Top Bottom